SOLD Your Limit set for my CPC Atlantic club HHR w/ inlay Cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainton

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Looking for a limit set, anyone here got something intresting?

Send me a pm

My set up for trade:

200x$1
400x$5
100x$25
20x$100

IMG_7011.JPG

Love this set. :love:
I don't have a limit set to trade but I hope you find one without having to give up these.
Maybe just get a few racks more of the $1s?
Or have a look at the cards mold gb... I'm tempted to go for an Aria Set.

Love this set. :love:
I don't have a limit set to trade but I hope you find one without having to give up these.
Maybe just get a few racks more of the $1s?
Or have a look at the cards mold gb... I'm tempted to go for an Aria Set.
have a look at the cards mold gb... I'm tempted to go for an Aria Set

I also think it's a beautiful set, but I can not justify buying more sets right now, but buying a few extra 1s is an option.

I also think it's a beautiful set, but I can not justify buying more sets right now, but buying a few extra 1s is an option.
I think, the $1s are the hottest chip of this set anyways (with the hundos as a close second), so a few more racks of $1s would be my option of choice if I already had 2 racks and a rack of $20s.

I think, the $1s are the hottest chip of this set anyways (with the hundos as a close second), so a few more racks of $1s would be my option of choice if I already had 2 racks and a rack of $20s.
i agree, the 1s and the hundos are the best looking here :) maby I'll order some more 1s :LOL: :laugh:

Don’t really have anything trade worthy but I do have this that I’m not sure that I’m gonna keep. Abiatti set 5s and 100s

F564CC45-8590-4460-A6F6-93E99413D7B8.jpeg
AA7EE3F0-0A4A-4843-83DF-435A69503DEB.jpeg

oh thats a nice looking set :D
Yeah, and cheap. I could let it go for 3000 SEK shipped if interested. I bought it on a whim when I really should be downsizing instead for the upcoming move.

Yeah, and cheap. I could let it go for 3000 SEK shipped if interested. I bought it on a whim when I really should be downsizing instead for the upcoming move.
That price is to good :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom