Giveaway You guys deserve something for this (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
I just realized that I have been on this site for a year now ............... wow you guys put up with THIS MORON for A YEAR?!? Cool! So let's try to have some fun with this

The Prize
One red deck and one blue deck of Fournier WSOP new in the plastic, shipped USPS priority mail

How To Enter
let's see ............. I like ceramics. I mean I really like ceramics. I think ceramics need to be shown a little more love around here. First 52 people that put in this post a picture of a ceramic set they own gets an entry. Only one entry per person. Sorry to all those outside of the US, but with how shipping things has been a gigantic hot mess with the whole COVID-19 thing, this contest is only for those who have a US shipping address.

The Drawing
Every person who submits the required ceramic pron will be assigned a card in the deck (I learned from @WedgeRock that letting people pick their own can result in a mess, so I will assign it in the order than the pron arrives). I will drop a spaded deck in my Shuffle Tech machine. The deck will get "the seven riffle" shuffle three times. When all the shuffling is done, I will open the lid and pull out just the top card. The drawing will be held on 8/18/20 at 1PM EST or when I have all 52 entries, whichever occurs first.

You guys have been great to me for the past year so don't let me down - I want ceramic pron!

Last edited:
In - this is awesome! Happy Anniversary :cool

Here is my EPT Ceramic Tourney set. Had it around a year or so now, I just can't enough of watching the EPT re-runs on YT, especially in lockdown. I have a US shipping address should I be fortunate enough :nailbite:

C53FAC48-8E30-4961-85A6-FA3AE2F823F4.jpeg

I am IN con mis Cerámicas!

Thanks for doing this. This is an awesome giveaway!

View attachment 506948

I love the DDLM's, I actually have a set of 43's with them. In my eye, ceramics get a bad rap because everyone's too busy with Paulson fever. In a home game, you'll never have to worry about the images fading or what happened with Chipco when they ran into problems with their chips being slick in card rooms.

I love the DDLM's, I actually have a set of 43's with them. In my eye, ceramics get a bad rap because everyone's too busy with Paulson fever. In a home game, you'll never have to worry about the images fading or what happened with Chipco when they ran into problems with their chips being slick in card rooms.
I agree with everything you say here. I am actually looking into getting a limit set in 43mm in the near future, just trying to figure out how many to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom