You can absolutely over-label your chips using Sticker Mule (3 Viewers)

Which graphics programs are people using to do the sticker art? Does sticker mule have a required format?
Sticker Mule accepts all sorts of file formats: https://www.stickermule.com/support/file-formats

I think most designers use Adobe Illustrator, which produces .ai by default, which is a vector format. I use Inkscape (free software), which produces .svg by default, another vector format. Most can also export/save-as various raster formats like .png, .jpg, .gif, etc. but those have to be of high resolution for printing because the pixels are "fixed" in raster file formats, whereas vector images can be resized without losing quality.

Looks like they give discounts for higher quantities ordered. If I need 200 labels each for 5 denoms, do you know if I would get the pricing for 1000 labels or would it be pricing for 200 labels x 5?
They’ve done custom layouts where multiple denoms are on one sheet and they charge by total quantity. I know @dmoney’s gotten them to do that. I think @merkong? People in the bigger Sticker Mule thread’s mentioned it.

They’ve done custom layouts where multiple denoms are on one sheet and they charge by total quantity. I know @dmoney’s gotten them to do that. I think @merkong? People in the bigger Sticker Mule thread’s mentioned it.
That can be done with their “stickers” product. Those are significantly thicker, so should only be used for inlay replacement on murdered chips, not overlabeling.

For overlabeling, choose “labels” in sheets. Size 1.1x1.1 for RHC chips. You’ll want to do the five denominations separately, 200 at a time. You’ll get a discount the more you order. Hope that helps!

That can be done with their “stickers” product. Those are significantly thicker, so should only be used for inlay replacement on murdered chips, not overlabeling.

For overlabeling, choose “labels” in sheets. Size 1.1x1.1 for RHC chips. You’ll want to do the five denominations separately, 200 at a time. You’ll get a discount the more you order. Hope that helps!
I'm going to be ordering some labels/stickers for my Milano blanks soon. With a blank chip, do you recommend stickers or labels?

I'm going to be ordering some labels/stickers for my Milano blanks soon. With a blank chip, do you recommend stickers or labels?
I believe you can order samples of both first you like. I know @Rooster410 has some info on how to do that.

My gut says still go with labels, but if you want to be methodical about it, go the sample prints route

Hope that helps.

I believe you can order samples of both first you like. I know @Rooster410 has some info on how to do that.

My gut says still go with labels, but if you want to be methodical about it, go the sample prints route

Hope that helps.
I use sticker mule for a lot of products for my karate school. Now I'm thinking about buying a set of royals and getting some labels

Wow. Great job

Really making me reconsider what chip set to buy next

With this you can mix and match whatever you want

The traditional process scraping all labels off makes me wary

Labels came out great. I want to make a Mirage set myself, albeit with dark labels. I might need some help with the artwork however.

I will suggest doing the label on RHC / THC, not quite worth it to do on Royal especially once you already have CPC / Paulson set to use
Depends. I've got a big tourny set of CC that I relabeled, but use Paulsons or custom chips for 1 or 2 table tourny's and cash games. I'm not buying a 10 table tourmy set of Paulsons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom