SOLD Yard Sale — racks, shuffle stacks, and singles (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_dude

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Prices in the picture, or make me an offer... everything must go! :LOL: :laugh: Have to make room/$ for what matters (more, other chips)
SFRB for 10 or more chips, $5 shipping for singles+ unless there’s a more cost efficient way...
FYI: the mapes 1 and two fives below are bike tires, south Tahoe is in good shape. Dunes are minty, sadly no use for these, ESSTs are minty. $18 shuffle stack is CPC mixed samples

27BAF905-68F4-4D65-A8D3-07D87A98A9AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Can/should I tape it to cardboard?
You can it helps protect it. But have to watch the weight or 2 stamps wont be enough. Dont tape directly to the chip either. Protect it with a plastic chip sleeve or a folded piece of paper. I also recommend taping all the corners/edges of the envelope (except for the stamps area, since apparently tape on stamps is a no no)

You can it helps protect it. But have to watch the weight or 2 stamps wont be enough. Dont tape directly to the chip either. Protect it with a plastic chip sleeve or a folded piece of paper. I also recommend taping all the corners/edges of the envelope (except for the stamps area, since apparently tape on stamps is a no no)
I'll be shipping a single this way in the morning (EST) if you aren't in a rush I can provide some step by step pictures too

You can it helps protect it. But have to watch the weight or 2 stamps wont be enough. Dont tape directly to the chip either. Protect it with a plastic chip sleeve or a folded piece of paper. I also recommend taking all the corners/edges of the envelope (except for the stamps area, since apparently tape on stamps is a no no)
Good to know, I was worried more about thickness than weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom