Found X10 Horseshoe Club (Binion's) $25 H&C Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Putting out a feeler for these. I've got a buddy that would be interested in having a few for his collection and I said that I'd help him source some if possible. I'm sure some of you guys have them, especially after tons of them hitting eBay about 2-3 years ago. I remember them going for relatively cheap. I had some at one point (4-5 chips max), but sold them probably a year ago.

So, if possible, looking for 10 of these. Condition doesn't have to be mint/excellent, but something in the middle would be preferred. If I remember most of them are used so that's not a problem. If anyone has any for sale and would like to pass them on, feel free to reach out! Thanks!

61701.jpg

(Picture from ChipGuide)

Putting out a feeler for these. I've got a buddy that would be interested in having a few for his collection and I said that I'd help him source some if possible. I'm sure some of you guys have them, especially after tons of them hitting eBay about 2-3 years ago. I remember them going for relatively cheap. I had some at one point (4-5 chips max), but sold them probably a year ago.

So, if possible, looking for 10 of these. Condition doesn't have to be mint/excellent, but something in the middle would be preferred. If I remember most of them are used so that's not a problem. If anyone has any for sale and would like to pass them on, feel free to reach out! Thanks!

View attachment 1086471
(Picture from ChipGuide)
ill check when the lights come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom