legend672

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
6 bits shipped
image.jpg
$75

If you said you bet a dime on the Patriots I would know you bet $1000. if you said you bet a dollar on the pats, I know you bet $100. I thought everyone called $75 bucks 6 bits.

Not millennials . Dinosaurs like me who still prefer draw poker and 7 stud to holdem

And Roger Miller...

Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let 50 cents.
No phone no pool no pets, I ain't got no cigarettes.
Ah but, 2 hours of pushing broom buys an 8' x 12' 4 bit room.
I'm a man of means by no means, KIng of the Road.

I'm glad they are sold such that my comments will not color this thread pre-sale.

One would have thought that Wynn, for all their prestige and presence, would have been able to come up with an inlay that did not look like it took inspiration from a plain jane doctor's bill with the typically poor physician handwriting scrawling a number to denote his consultation fees.

In barrels/racks/stacks the color / spot / spot progression WAY MORE than make up for the simplistic inlays

In barrels/racks/stacks the color / spot / spot progression WAY MORE than make up for the simplistic inlays
Indeed I take your point on that.

And I admit I open a can of worms and deservedly invite some backlash for running my mouth off on an aesthetic matter that should be objectively viewed in reference to personal tastes.

Still, I'll be honest. The inlays tilted me. With all the money Wynn is raking in at Las Vegas and even more at Macau, and with their hotel establishments renowned for ostentatious displays of opulence, it certainly won't be too onerous for them to hire the services of say, J5.

Waiting to be skewered :nailbite:

Damn, I almost forgot about that thread, back in the day when I was a mod. Bet Tommy is regretting that decision. :LOL: :laugh:

Say what you want about @bergs and @jbutler (both banned), but they kept shit exciting. My day wasn't complete until someone was called a "fucking idiot". Life was much simpler then, all about name-calling, politard rants and hot dog sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom