Status
Not open for further replies.

Florentin

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi,

I have here some B&G chips from Aviation Club de France.

These chips were not used in cash game, but like a Tournament money.
If someone win a satellite tournament for a 1k€ tournament, floors give them 2 of these chips to pay the tournament buy in.
(this rack was unopened, so chips are uncirculated)

If someone of u want some of them, i have only 40 0 of them to sell.

Prices :
5€ / each
90€ / 20

Delivery cost are for the customer.
Paiement by Paypal F&F

From Far :
IMG_0297.jpg

From Very Close :
IMG_0298.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to get a few of them. I will be back in France sometime in August, can I wait until then?

I would like to get a few of them. I will be back in France sometime in August, can I wait until then?

For sure, How much you want of them ?
You just have to pay what u want, then i put them in a rack until you come back to france.
If you go to Paris, we can meet each othet and i can give them to you, if u prefer i post them to you in France, u just have to add postal fees

For sure, How much you want of them ?
You just have to pay what u want, then i put them in a rack until you come back to france.
If you go to Paris, we can meet each othet and i can give them to you, if u prefer i post them to you in France, u just have to add postal fees
I'll be flying in to CdG I think on the 14th. Arrive in the morning, and take the train out hopefully around 11:00? Are you near CdG?

I'll be flying in to CdG I think on the 14th. Arrive in the morning, and take the train out hopefully around 11:00? Are you near CdG?

Unfortunately no .. I'm in the West of Paris, near "Neuilly-sur-Seine".. 50 min in car :confused
I think we gonna take the postal way when u'll in France :wow:

So, how much i need to reserve for you ?

I was thinking maybe 10? I was hoping to just mail you cash, or try to figure out how to do a french bank transfer

Still 25 chips to sell.

For all u know, i ask to the post office for the postal charges, and they are 7,30€ (US / CANADA), for 1/2/3 chips.

I am interested in 2, not sure how bad shipping to Canada would be.
I'd be interested in one chip also, if shipping is not too costly. Perhaps you could add it to @grantc54's order (if he consents).

I'll pay for my chip plus the difference in shipping costs.

I'd be interested in one chip also, if shipping is not too costly. Perhaps you could add it to @grantc54's order (if he consents).

I'll pay for my chip plus the difference in shipping costs.

If @grantc54 agree, i can put your chip inside of his box. Price will be the same so you just have to split postal charge !

If he dont want, for one chip postal charge is 7,30€
I reserve you one chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom