WTHC Theme Cut Card order thread ***Orders CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eloe2000 like everyone else, happy to wait.

IMHO, you should just pull the option off the table, and let people know they’ll get em with their buttons :whistle: :whistling:

You’re doing enough as is with the initial order and getting them out to everyone.

@Eloe2000 like everyone else, happy to wait.

IMHO, you should just pull the option off the table, and let people know they’ll get em with their buttons :whistle: :whistling:

You’re doing enough as is with the initial order and getting them out to everyone.

Yeah I hear ya. The only reason why I am offering is because I think ABC is super slammed at the moment and I haven’t been able to get design approval and pricing and I don’t have any idea how long it will take. Plus add on the ordering time window, production window, delivery and turnaround time window etc. Also I know I can slip these in a regular letter envelope which makes shipping easy.

Thank you tremendously @MatB for doing the cut card orders and allowing us to jump on last minute. Also thank you @Gear for the artwork help. I will DM those people that asked about cut card only delivery this week.

F7C4AEA2-CA7F-4762-9104-BAAF8A78158C.jpeg

***Orders CLOSED***

Button order has been placed and paid for with ABC Gifts as of 4/3/2020. Production time estimated at 2-3 weeks. Cut card only orders have been shipped. Remaining cut cards will ship with buttons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom