WTHC Dealer Button and Cut Card Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some space between the suits in the 2nd card. Can we do that on the first one? Might help break up the big block of red. I totally get the color pop idea.

I spaced out the suits slightly so they are not touching.

For the card I agree with the red representation of the denomination. I understand using a shaped inlay that isn’t used but not the most appealing. The quad moon shape is used for those doing francs quite often.
I like the idea of the second for the DB.

I like the simplicity of this design. IMO, the four suits has become a little stale.

1582857650127.png

Assuming it’s too late to order, but if anyone has extra or changes their mind, I would interested in the dealer buttons.
Thanks.

I recently joined this forum so I just saw this great work. If you do it again, or if there are left overs, I'm in for a few buttons and cut cards.

I recently joined this forum so I just saw this great work. If you do it again, or if there are left overs, I'm in for a few buttons and cut cards.

Welcome! I am actually away from home for 3 months. I definitely do not have extra buttons there but I think I might have some extra cut cards. A couple things you can do; 1) post a Wanted ad in the classifieds here, 2) @MatB who helped us with the cut cards had lots of extras initially and was selling them so you could message him, 3) I am allowing anyone who asks me to use the artwork for the buttons and just order them direct from @BR Pro Poker who made them for us. There is aI ther no minimum or a low minimum of there is artwork on the edge. A couple people had asked about buttons and I gave them the offer but I don’t recall who but you might be able to connect with them through your Wanted ad to do a small group order for yourselves.

@PGA PRO the group buys already closed out.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wthc-theme-cut-card-order-thread-orders-closed.53284/

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wthc-theme-dealer-button-group-buy-order-thread-closed.54385/

A couple things you can do; 1) post a Wanted ad in the classifieds here, 2) @MatB who helped us with the cut cards had lots of extras initially and was selling them so you could message him, 3) I am allowing anyone who asks me to use the artwork for the buttons and just order them direct from @BR Pro Poker who made them for us. There is either no minimum or a low minimum if there is artwork on the edge. A couple people had asked about buttons and I gave them the offer but I don’t recall who but you might be able to connect with them through your Wanted ad to do a small group order for yourselves.

Last edited:
@BR Pro Poker I’d love two DBs. Should I PM you?
@tulkas unfortunately if you want a button and it has artwork on the edges BR Pro Poker will require you to order a minimum of 10 of the Button. If you wanted two of the same button you could buy the 10, keep 2, and sell the other 8. They will sell because there are people who missed the GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom