SOLD WTHC Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
  • Sale Type: Public "dibs" First person to respond publicly with a clear indication that they agree to buy the set agrees to purchase the set with the stated terms.
  • Splits: None
  • Payment Accepted: Paypal G&S or F&F (I am happy to PM you my phone number and email to confirm identity)
  • Shipping: Covered by buyer. Buyers choice of method.
  • International: I am happy to sell internationally but due to international shipping concerns around the holidays I will package the chips well, photograph them, and document them being dropped off at the shipper. My responsibility beyond the packaging will end there and buyer accepts all further responsibility. If some issue does occur with international shipping I will be happy to do whatever I can on my end in best efforts to aide in resolving the issue.
Price: US $3100

Included:

WTHC $1: 300
WTHC $5: 200
WTHC $25: 60
WTHC $100: 20
54mm DB's: 2
Cut Cards: 2 pair (I have bridge pictured but I think I have a pair of poker to swap out instead)

Photo Dec 25, 3 15 06 PM.jpg
Photo Dec 25, 3 15 54 PM-2.jpg
Photo Dec 25, 3 15 34 PM-2.jpg
Photo Dec 25, 3 15 39 PM-2.jpg
Photo Dec 25, 3 16 47 PM-2.jpg
Photo Dec 25, 3 16 41 PM-2.jpg
Photo Dec 25, 3 16 54 PM-2.jpg
Photo Dec 25, 3 16 57 PM-2.jpg

Photo Dec 27, 4 21 18 PM.jpg

• Sale Type: Public "dibs" First person to respond publicly with a clear indication that they agree to buy the set agrees to purchase the set with the stated terms.
  • Splits: None
  • Payment Accepted: Paypal G&S or F&F (I am happy to PM you my phone number and email to confirm identity)
  • Shipping: Covered by buyer. Buyers choice of method.
  • International: I am happy to sell internationally but due to international shipping concerns around the holidays I will package the chips well, photograph them, and document them being dropped off at the shipper. My responsibility beyond the packaging will end there and buyer accepts all further responsibility. If some issue does occur with international shipping I will be happy to do whatever I can on my end in best efforts to aide in resolving the issue.
Price: US $3100

Included:

WTHC $1: 300
WTHC $5: 200
WTHC $25: 60
WTHC $100: 20
54mm DB's: 2
Cut Cards: 2 pair (I have bridge pictured but I think I have a pair of poker to swap out instead)

View attachment 836230View attachment 836231View attachment 836233View attachment 836234View attachment 836235View attachment 836236View attachment 836237View attachment 836238
View attachment 836239
man these are so sick nasty lol wish I would have bought a set back in the Mid 2000's I went with my Grand Islands cause they were alil bit cheaper and I didn't know anything about Chips 17yrs ago lol

When you sell a set like this you know you’ve transcended to nirvana
I have even reached Samsara (although seasoned Buddhists would tell you it's just the same with Nirvana).
You reach that level in a younger age through receiving BJs:)
In a later age, you reach it through receiving CPCs:p

I have even reached Samsara (although seasoned Buddhists would tell you it's just the same with Nirvana).
You reach that level in a younger age through receiving BJs:)
In a later age, you reach it through receiving CPCs:p
What's the cutoff age? Asking for a friend once again......

To apologise to @Eloe2000 for having hi-jacked the thread with BS, I bump it and wish GLWS!:):)
I would buy them in a heartbeat if I hadn't already ordered two sets of CPCs (selling the 911 was not enough).

To spice it up a little bit for laughs' sake (I hope everybody understands my perverse sense of humour) I 'll be soon moving to the Netherlands:D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom