Cancelled WTHC 5 (150), Price Drop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMZ

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For sale are 150 WTHC 5s (over-labeled as ES dimes), excellent condition, for $750+shipping (was $795 shipped), US only, PayPal F/F only.
PXL_20210614_161033584.jpg

PXL_20210614_161203141.jpg

Last edited:
Man you guys are amazing with your tagging of friends, how do I get on this list?? lol
Start a bunch of wanted ads that you bump relentlessly, cry out in sales threads whenever you’ve been time zoned and missed your chance yet again, post pr0n of your incomplete sets that need completion. Eventually people learn what you’re after and might pity you enough to help you out.

No I’m kidding (even though I’m guilty of the above), just get to know people and learn what they’re looking for so you yourself can be a good chipper and tag others. This is mostly a great place where people help each other out. I’ve seen so many selfless acts of kindness here not found anywhere else afaik. There have been some dark clouds lately but I’d still say this is a community.

Start a bunch of wanted ads that you bump relentlessly, cry out in sales threads whenever you’ve been time zoned and missed your chance yet again, post pr0n of your incomplete sets that need completion. Eventually people learn what you’re after and might pity you enough to help you out.

No I’m kidding (even though I’m guilty of the above), just get to know people and learn what they’re looking for so you yourself can be a good chipper and tag others. This is mostly a great place where people help each other out. I’ve seen so many selfless acts of kindness here not found anywhere else afaik. There have been some dark clouds lately but I’d still say this is a community.
I got my original full set from here years ago so I'm very grateful for this community. I always come back after seeing the insane eBay prices.

I really have to get used to your new profile picture.

Sorry for highjacking this thread (=free bump ;) )

So these being over-labeled just means i can peal of the sticker right? With the WTHC label still intact underneath?

Reactions: DMZ
That’s great! God damn I wish I had the cash, otherwise I would be all over these! Don’t suppose you would be willing to trade a rack for a rack of PCA 25c Tri moons? GLWS non the less. :)

Likely last bump, like these a bit too much to leave them out there much longer, price dropped from original post to $750+shipping, US only.
PXL_20210616_145321539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom