Cancelled WTHC $1 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Looking for any quantity of WTHC $1’s up to a barrel.

Offering $200/barrel or if only obtainable by the rack, $900/rack.

Photo credits: @Eloe2000

E52022A0-B61E-40BE-923A-E147B1729C0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Alright, let’s just cut to the chase. Looking for any quantity of WTHC $1’s up to a barrel. Please don’t ignore my thread otherwise I’ll have to take out my wallet that barely fits in my pants, spill money all over the place, make a huge unnecessary mess of $100’s and start offering ungodly amounts of money left right and center to pry some of your chips away from your homes. I need some WTHC $1’s and I need them fast. Chop chop.

View attachment 905752

The GOAT fantasy $1

Definitely not. You know my preference for bright colors. And the pink on the deep blue is fire. The shaped inlays on the $1. Plus the elegant simplicity of the WTHC logo and denom. [chef’s kiss]

Man has a point. The contrast between the base chip and the edge is freakin awesome.

Btw I don’t think I ever figured out what the base color was. Is it Blurple or is it some shade of straight blue?

Btw I don’t think I ever figured out what the base color was. Is it Blurple or is it some shade of straight blue?

Have a feeling it’s blurple. Next chance I get, I’ll put it next to a color sampler and check. Surprised that’s not part of the database on here.

And here’s a free bump. Find Zaki some ones then message me and I will over cut him paying more. Isn’t that how it works here these days!!

Ugh. Start a new thread. No don’t do it. It’s not worth it. Get it out….. nope every one knows, no need. But he’s a spoiled man baby…… knock it off. Oh wait. This is Zaki’s wanted thread, get outta here.

Ugh. Start a new thread. No don’t do it. It’s not worth it. Get it out….. nope every one knows, no need. But he’s a spoiled man baby…… knock it off. Oh wait. This is Zaki’s wanted thread, get outta here.

Stop pooping all over it. Just get me my $1’s hahaha

Have a feeling it’s blurple. Next chance I get, I’ll put it next to a color sampler and check. Surprised that’s not part of the database on here.

When you click on fantasy database it actually shows NAGB chips

Alright, let’s just cut to the chase. Looking for any quantity of WTHC $1’s up to a barrel. Please don’t ignore my thread otherwise I’ll have to take out my wallet that barely fits in my pants, spill money all over the place, make a huge unnecessary mess of $100’s and start offering ungodly amounts of money left right and center to pry some of your chips away from your homes. I need some WTHC $1’s and I need them fast. Chop chop.

View attachment 905752
Someone give this chips to at this awesome guy!!!!!!
CONE ON!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom