Wanted WTB Samurai Palace $5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

courage

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking to buy BCC Samurai Palace $5 chips. Help me finish a set! :)

full

IIRC, you had some trouble a while back getting more of these from HPC? I got refunded by Michael after a few weeks wait of not hearing about an order I had placed. Later I found out that this was during the GPI acquisition of BCC. Bad customer service, yes, but I needed more T molds dammit! So I emailed him later and got my chips no problem.

Have you thought about trying him again?

Thx, Rich. Just prior to posting this ad I bought the last 100 from HPC. Hopefully they will match one of the other two colors I have (250 blood red $5's and 200 lighter red, apparently from a different manufacturing run). If I can scrape together 500 of either color, I'll sell the remainder. If I end up having to mix them, I'll be disappointed but probably do it.

I hope you can find those soon courage... And if you do find more racks of the lighter red, put me up for your blood red ones! :)

Good luck with your search!!

Thx, CR. In the interest of full disclosure, how many do you have and do you really need them? :p

Need?!?!?!? What does that mean?!?!?!;)

My set right now is 100/200/400/80/20... I could bump the red birds by 200 or more... I'm also considering moving the $25s and $100 to my tourney set and replacing them with couple of racks of NCV...

If I had a couple more racks of the $5s I could certainly spare them with you... Less than 400 would be stretching too thinly I think... I'm sure we're on the same page there :)

Last edited:
Need?!?!?!? What does that mean?!?!?!;)

My set right now is 100/200/400/80/20... I could bump the red birds by 200 or more... I'm also considering moving the $25s and $100 to my tourney set and replacing them with couple of racks of NCV...

If I had a couple more racks of the $5s I could certainly spare them with you... Less than 400 would be stretching too thinly I think... I'm sure we're on the same page there :)

I think it's only fair we play HU 5/10NL with them to determine final disposition. :)

Booked!

ps: I don't have the brain power, or the poker acumen, or the gamble streak, or the bank roll, or the track record or the iron balls for that matter to have a $10K+ variance on a heads-up match with the master... :) That would be a regular Tuesday evening for Guinness though...

Last edited:
Oh, and bummer, I woulda bought your upper denoms. I bought another rack of $25 chips just in case!

Bump. Still looking for $5's. The new rack of 100 showed up yesterday and is lighter red, so I have 300 of those and 255 of blood red. I'll have to decide whether to mix them or not. It's tilting, but so is not using them. The rack of $25 chips also features a darker purple spot than my other rack. BCC, the crazy ex-girlfriend that was so hot, and also not lol.
uploadfromtaptalk1429357080788.jpg

Funny, I was about to ask you if you had pictures comparing the two reds... I couldn't find it on CT...When I ordered mine, I asked Michael for the same shade of red (thanks to your post on CT way back then)...

Man, it's a tough call to combine them or not... I think I'd have as hard a decision as you're having... On one hand I wanna say fuck it since I love those chips so much, but on the other, chips this awesome should NOT have this variance... Not being helpful I know... :(

I think what I would untimely do is to have a smaller cash set with just one of the reds... I'd either keep the other for emergency or I'd let them go, probably the former...

I REALLY hope you can find a few racks... Those chips deserve being showcased at Club Courage! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom