Trade WSOP Tournament Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a complete set of V7s that they used too? I do remember seeing old footage of when they played the final table outside where they mix Paulson and Bud Jones. :banghead:

I don't believe they ever had a complete bj set. Just integrated paulson and bj. But by the time they made the final table it was pretty much colored up to only bj chips on the table.

But yes there was time where it wasn't bud jones or paulson. When they wsop originated they used house arrowdie chips for the 10k buy in instead of tournament chips.

This a screen shot of Huck Seed's stack in 1999 with 8v and bj chips

I don't believe they ever had a complete bj set. Just integrated paulson and bj. But by the time they made the final table it was pretty much colored up to only bj chips on the table.

But yes there was time where it wasn't bud jones or paulson. When they wsop originated they used house arrowdie chips for the 10k buy in instead of tournament chips.
Originally it was a combination of arrow dies and die swirls
IMG_20190121_144222.jpg

IMG_20190121_144230.jpg

@nezar that is correct I forgot they used the $25 dieswirl.
Then several years later they implimented several other arrowdie

1970-78
$25 dieswirl
$100 ad
$500 ad

1979-80
$5ad (used for ante format)
$25 ad
$100ad
$500 ad

1981-83
Same chips as above but used a 25 cent arrowdie chip as $1000 chip

@nezara
Your stunning highly accurate recreation of Huck Seed's stack vs my lousy recreation of Huck's stack. Lol

Is there any way that I might find myself into your will ?
:)

@nezar that is correct I forgot they used the $25 dieswirl.
Then several years later they implimented several other arrowdie

1970-78
$25 dieswirl
$100 ad
$500 ad

1979-80
$5ad (used for ante format)
$25 ad
$100ad
$500 ad

1981-83
Same chips as above but used a 25 cent arrowdie chip as $1000 chip
Any idea what they used the $1 white THC Paulson's for in the late 80s/early 90s? Seems too small even for ante

Was there a 25 & 100 in this set? Or were they mixing in the ‘95 clays as well? I think the Sunflys shine when they mock a BJ chip...whaddya say @Tham6165? Let’s make em!

@JoeBGo I would definitely get some made if they were able to closely replicate them chips

@Tommy is this a possibility? how close could the chip be produced without crossing any trademark infringements etc.?

@nezara sorry for the thread hijack. I didn't realize until now how of topic we had gotten. I am looking to see if I could get you squeezed in the back door to make your dream set come true, so mine can come true!

wow. I just cant get over this. I would literally trade anything for these. unfortunately I only have CPC customs.

I've been obsessing over these chips since I first saw them in 2002. Good lord. considering moving to Texas just to play in your home games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom