Tourney WSOP Reunion Event # 4 (1 Viewer)

Blinds are 2k/3k with a 3k ante from BB. Down to 55k, picked up QQ on small blind. Two limpers to me. I raise to 9k. BB re-raises to 25k. Both limpers fold. I can’t fold. I can’t just call so I ship it. BB calls with AK.

Lost the flip when an A hit the river. I’m out.
Got it in good, can't ask for more!

Yeah those 1Ks are really nice. 100s are OK too. I agree, seems like you could have dirty stack issues with the bigger denom. chips.

So, waiting for my plane, I'll recap my favorite hand from the WSOP event.

Blinds 500/1000
BB ante 1000

UTG to UTG + 4 fold
LJ (good LAG player) calls
HJ folds
Button calls
SB calls
BB (Hero) (c. 70k) 8s5s checks

Pot: 5k

Flop Js9s4d

SB: check
Hero: bet 3k
LJ: call
Button: fold
SB: fold

Pot: 11k
Turn: 2s (Bingo Bango Bongo?)
Hero: 6k
LJ: call

Pot: 23k
River: As
--Well, shit. Now my flush is in bad shape.
Hero: check
LJ: bet 12k

--What a fine mess this is. The guy is definitely capable of bluffing here. What hands would he have limped late that made a better flush (include Ks-Qs-10s)? KQs is out (he'd have raised preflop). All the other connectors are out bc AJ9 are on board. He'd have raised QTs on flop (OE straight flush draw). The only hand I come up with is KsTs, but wouldn't he raise that on the turn? His bet size is also a bit out of line. He's typically been betting either 1/3 pot or 2/3 pot on river. The whole thing stinks.

Hero: call 12k
Hero shows 8 high flush
LJ shows 6h4h (one pair)

Blinds are 2k/3k with a 3k ante from BB. Down to 55k, picked up QQ on small blind. Two limpers to me. I raise to 9k. BB re-raises to 25k. Both limpers fold. I can’t fold. I can’t just call so I ship it. BB calls with AK.

Lost the flip when an A hit the river. I’m out.
I played day 1c, your hand soubds like the way my night ended. I figure we were getting very close to the bubble (board showed something like 960 remaining, obviously only an estinate). Was slowly getting blinded out from not gaving a hand to pkay for almost 2 hours. QQ, pushed all in, 1 caller with AK, flop came with an AK so that was the emd of my night.
On the chip front, i saw someone say they didnt like them, but i must say i really like those chips. From what i understand they are bud jones s2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom