SOLD WSOP Paulson Southern Indiana 500 PC $350 plus shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyB

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Up for sale is my extra Paulson WSOP circuit event chips from Horseshoe Southern Indiana. $350USD plus shipping.

300 x $25
200 x $100
11E5AB0F-6501-4FC7-822F-1CFEA186C919.jpeg

Payment : PPFF
Price: $350 USD
Shipping: buyers cost and liability, Conus & Canada only.

Cheers.

I had extras a while ago, unfortunately gone now. Those chips got sucked into the abyss somewhere.
That's what I'm afraid of. My ambition to go after more stuff has slowed to a crawl but I wanted a set of these when they were hot and never pulled the trigger.

That's what I'm afraid of. My ambition to go after more stuff has slowed to a crawl but I wanted a set of these when they were hot and never pulled the trigger.
They are really nice playing with, once cleaned, a great shuffle and feel. Typical 2000’s Paulson. More 25’s 100’s than other denom at ratio though. I feel still worth it just for the lower denoms.

I’d take it all if I had any way of getting 500s and 1ks… I know a guy local to us who wants something like this but needs other denoms. Waugh Waugh.

I’d take it all if I had any way of getting 500s and 1ks… I know a guy local to us who wants something like this but needs other denoms. Waugh Waugh.
Yeah I have those but obv staying in set, hard to get, I tried to add to make bigger set but no go so I trimmed it twice this being second just only 25’s 100’s this time.

Indeed. One of the few sets I actually wanted to go after but didn't. I regret it now.
I didn’t either at first. Jim from the Chip Room sent me the the wrong chips - which were these. Decided to keep them and lucked out sin r he had a bunch more to build a set. Haven’t really seen many for sale since then. Finally got them into play a few weeks ago.
6120B02F-6FDF-4D85-B0D1-4183212C5DEE.jpeg

I didn’t either at first. Jim from the Chip Room sent me the the wrong chips - which were these. Decided to keep them and lucked out sin r he had a bunch more to build a set. Haven’t really seen many for sale since then. Finally got them into play a few weeks ago. View attachment 934823
Love it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom