For Sale WSOP Cleveland -- FULL Tournament Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacGrad

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been asked to be the club photographer for my daughter's volleyball club, and that means I need some additional gear. So, as one hobby requires additional funds, another hobby needs to pay the price -- so poker chips are getting sold.

This is the complete sample set of WSOP Horseshoe Cleveland chips that The Chip Room sold a couple years ago on. As per his original Black Friday ad, there were only 200 of the 250K chips, and 100 of the 1 Million chips, in existence. I haven't seen these available in the forums or eBay since his original sale, so I'd say this is a rare chance to pick these up. I bought these and then stuck them in a cabinet, and haven't touched them since, so they're still in the condition that Jim sold them in.

$325 (plus shipping -- via Paypal F+F) and they're yours...

IMG_7294_1.JPG

I've been asked to be the club photographer for my daughter's volleyball club, and that means I need some additional gear. So, as one hobby requires additional funds, another hobby needs to pay the price -- so poker chips are getting sold.

I think you need to re-examine your priorities... :)

Hopfully you will not be also the Mascotte of your Son' football team...or you need to sell every chips you have!

;):ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ( Swiss Humour!:p)

Bump... And wondering if a raffle might be better for these guys...

16 tickets @ $20 (or 20 tickets @ $16) would include shipping? Thoughts?

Aaaugh!

Well, since Jim undercut his original price significantly with his clearance sale, I've given up on getting my money out of these...

If someone wants to make a reasonable offer between Jim's original and clearance price, I'll consider it; otherwise, they'll either hit eBay or get locked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom