SOLD WSOP Binions T100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, it's just dibs if they are resold. I've had that come up in private sales quite a bit and I've asked for it a couple of times.

Let's say someone would build a set around them, and then wants to sell the set as a whole. Does the original seller still have dibs on the one rack or barrel?

Let's say someone would build a set around them, and then wants to sell the set as a whole. Does the original seller still have dibs on the one rack or barrel?
I always consider this to be a non-binding "gentleman's agreement", leaving the new owner an out in case there is an understandable situation like that (another scenario: trade).

That’s a super weird condition of sale. It’s as if he would still own them? :confused
That's his deal with most chips, I think its kind if q good idea. I bought a rack from him with fror and no murder, so essentially the chips will keep their value and if I have to come off of them for some reason they go back to their previous hone safe and sound. Also prevents people from chip flipping

That's his deal with most chips, I think its kind if q good idea. I bought a rack from him with fror and no murder, so essentially the chips will keep their value and if I have to come off of them for some reason they go back to their previous hone safe and sound. Also prevents people from chip flipping

The concept is more or less an option to rebuy the chips (if the buyer wants to sell). So, if you buy the chips from RGU and he retains this FROR option, can he then sell the FROR option on those chips to me? What is that option worth? It’s like we’re entering the derivatives market of chip trading :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: .. It could get complicated

The concept is more or less an option to rebuy the chips (if the buyer wants to sell). So, if you buy the chips from RGU and he retains this FROR option, can he then sell the FROR option on those chips to me? What is that option worth? It’s like we’re entering the derivatives market of chip trading :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: .. It could get complicated
If you want sell give me a heads up and say "hey thinking of selling, any chance you want them?" I say yes and you get your chips sold immediately or no and you can post them :) nothing more to it !

Let me go a bit further here ;)

With the no murder option, for example, RGU is retaining the option to murder. He then sells the option to murder those chips on to me. At that point it’s possible that RGU would hold the option to rebuy, I would hold the option to murder, and you would hold the chips. I am 100% for it :D

(Just playing devils advocate of course)

Let me go a bit further here ;)

With the no murder option, for example, RGU is retaining the option to murder. He then sells the option to murder those chips on to me. At that point it’s possible that RGU would hold the option to rebuy, I would hold the option to murder, and you would hold the chips. I am 100% for it :D

(Just playing devils advocate of course)
I think you're really missing the opportunity for swaps, forwards, or even synthetic collateralized debt obligations :p

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom