Tourney WSOP Big One for One Drop 2018 Starting Stacks (1 Viewer)

TheGambler97

Reaction score
I was watching Daniel Negreanu's latest vlog and you could see the starting stacks, so I figured I'd try to provide the breakdown for those interested. From what I saw and a little guesswork, it looks like this:

T5,000,000 Starting Stack

20 x T1000
16 x T5k
20 x T25k
14 x T100k
6 x T500k
Total 76 chips + 6 Timebanks

Here's the structure. I was trying to figure out how long an 8-16 player tourney would last if I used the same structure (including BB antes) but shortened the levels to 20 min. (or maybe even shorter?) I don't plan on running this anytime soon because I don't have the chips for it, but maybe someday it might be fun to make a sort of "high roller" event with a really slow structure.

Also, a screenshot from right before the start:
Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 11.38.23 PM.png

Thanks for posting that. I was planning to do a $5M starting stack tourney but without the T1K (5K/10K starting blinds).

Funny thing is that I came up with the same #s working on this today on my own:
T5K x 20
T25k x 20
T100K X 14
T500k x 6

Thanks
Grant

I was trying to figure out how long an 8-16 player tourney would last if I used the same structure (including BB antes) but shortened the levels to 20 min. (or maybe even shorter?)
A 20-player field with 60-minute levels will typically finish no later than L25, or 25 play-hours (excluding breaks). With 20-minute levels, plan on around 8 hours plus breaks.

A 10-player field with 15-minute levels will take around 5 hours (L21) plus breaks.

The structure is very flat, with the average blind/ante exposure increases averaging around 26% overall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom