• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine WSOP All In Lammers (1 Viewer)

If I wanted any of these at $15/per I would have bid $1200 on the eBay auction.

/thread
I actually considered putting in a bid in the last minute. Being a foreign buyer, with all hassle and extra costs of receiving and re-shipping the unnecessary quantities back and forth across the Atlantic, it just wasn’t worth the hassle for me personally in the end. I figured, if I can pick up some from whoever won, great. If not, also great.

As you say, if I (or anyone) reallllly wanted them, they were there for the taking - for the right bid amount.

I actually considered putting in a bid in the last minute. Being a foreign buyer, with all hassle and extra costs of receiving and re-shipping the unnecessary quantities back and forth across the Atlantic, it just wasn’t worth the hassle for me personally in the end. I figured, if I can pick up some from whoever won, great. If not, also great.

As you say, if I (or anyone) reallllly wanted them, they were there for the taking - for the right bid amount.
Yup, end of the day cash is king.

The list has been updated with the latest confirmations and dropouts. Any quantity listed in green has communicated their desire to lock in their portion. The others I'm still waiting to hear back from.

The list has been updated with the latest confirmations and dropouts. Any quantity listed in green has communicated their desire to lock in their portion. The others I'm still waiting to hear back from.

Still in for 10 of those thanks (will you ship to the UK?)

Price doesn't include shipping, so I'll ship to anyone anywhere if you're willing to pay the shipping cost. That said, I do get discounts for shipping from some shipping companies due to the fact that I'm a cargo pilot.... so I'm hoping the cost won't be too high...

Price doesn't include shipping, so I'll ship to anyone anywhere if you're willing to pay the shipping cost. That said, I do get discounts for shipping from some shipping companies due to the fact that I'm a cargo pilot.... so I'm hoping the cost won't be too high...

Thats cool with me

If I’m on deck I’ll take what’s available if 5.
Is there a minimum?
Txs

If I’m on deck I’ll take what’s available if 5.
Is there a minimum?
Txs
Right now you're the first one on the outside of the bubble... but there are still a bunch of people at the top of the list who haven't confirmed their intent to buy, so your odds of getting some are pretty good IMO

Updated the list with the newest lock-ins and passes. For those of you in the U.S. expect shipping to be 7.75 for a flat-rate envelope. For those of you abroad, I'm gonna see the best way to do it depending on your country and any connections I may have so it costs you the least amount of money possible.

OK everyone, they're in and they look great. The serial numbers go from 7161-7240 with the serials 7200 and 7221 missing. In their place, I somehow managed to luckbox numbers 0021 and 0022... nedless to say, those are staying with me... for everyone else, I will do what I can to keep your numbers sequential.

107865851_3388276537873891_5222511682042105759_n.jpg

OK everyone, they're in and they look great. The serial numbers go from 7161-7240 with the serials 7200 and 7221 missing. In their place, I somehow managed to luckbox numbers 0021 and 0022... nedless to say, those are staying with me... for everyone else, I will do what I can to keep your numbers sequential.

Nice! Happy I’ve made the list too :tup:

Nice. I'm still in for 10.

I've contacted all the locked-in US members, and once I get their shipping info and payment it'll be out the door. The international guys may have a slight delay while I try to figure the best way to ship it. @HaRDHouSeiNC isn't responding to my messages, so his lock over 10 of these expires at 2359z tonight, and we will go down the list with @cpac54 getting a full 10 instead of 5 and @AfterTheFact being eligible for 5

of the 70 available, 50 are out the door on the way to their buyers, 5 are on hold for in-person transfer, and 15 are awaiting the final shake-out of the dibs list. Thanks go out to all those involved for their patience in dealing with this!

This resale is closed. All orders have been paid for and shipped out. Thanks to everyone for following and congrats to the owners of this unique piece of WSOP history!

Great find... also, nice try at a snarky remark about me trying to profiteer... but after taxes and shipping.. 15 each IS at cost... so quit insinuating that I somehow did something wrong, because you're the one who ends up looking like the bad guy here...

Closed? Hmmmmmmmm.....

Ima just leave this right here.
More to come depending on USPS speed

Its not what you bid up on eBay its who you know here
There will be some giveaways
And they are NOT $15 each for sure, will split up most here to at COST
to anyone who missed out

View attachment 493560
Interested...

Great find... also, nice try at a snarky remark about me trying to profiteer... but after taxes and shipping.. 15 each IS at cost... so quit insinuating that I somehow did something wrong, because you're the one who ends up looking like the bad guy here...

MEH

After I give away say 14 of them one at a time Im just having as much fun as possible with this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom