TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
WSOP is in full swing. Vegas !!!

So take a look at the three boards. Which hand is :

A) worse suck out
B) eliminated me from play
C) Still had chips left behind

Played the MGM series and was able to go deep but the dealers choice hand will go down as a nasty memory. (@ Gabe.! )

Poker variance plays such a huge role ( me spiking a 10 on the river as you can see below ) or AA v KK v QQ .

But what goes around comes around.

Here are the images. Going to be a great summer but here is what the poker blender looks like .

Could not be more excited to play a shit ton of tourneys. Will post deep runs here.

3185228F-E0CA-4541-BB09-3E897B68DC1B.jpeg
113EE805-4213-41A9-990F-2BC70CB9D3EE.jpeg
34EAF5D6-69A2-4823-9C5B-3AD43BE62A5B.jpeg
BBC40FB4-79C0-4EDA-B806-8056905CF359.jpeg
32EA7BA5-284C-4503-8F5A-EB0FCAB651C2.jpeg
CF236532-8684-458D-A840-5C6603DFA1BF.png

- I'm gonna go with the Royal over quads as the worst suckout if I'm seeing that correctly.
-QQ<KK<AA to bustout
- Set of 10s with chips still behind.

I'll be there with a couple friends this weekend playing (hopefully only) one flight of the Housewarming $5Mil, will have to say hey if you're playing it and/or around.

- I'm gonna go with the Royal over quads as the worst suckout if I'm seeing that correctly.
-QQ<KK<AA to bustout
- Set of 10s with chips still behind.

I'll be there with a couple friends this weekend playing (hopefully only) one flight of the Housewarming $5Mil, will have to say hey if you're playing it and/or around.
That would be quads and a STRAIGHT FLUSH :(

Does anyone know what type of souvenirs are available? I have a friend who will be there the first week of July and I just want something small. I've never been so I have no idea what the setup is - I'd want something like a single chip (obviously not an official tourney chip), a deck of cards, dealer button etc.

Just wondering if its like a ballgame where there are shops and vendors all over the place or if its just not that kind of event.

TIA!

Does anyone know what type of souvenirs are available? I have a friend who will be there the first week of July and I just want something small. I've never been so I have no idea what the setup is - I'd want something like a single chip (obviously not an official tourney chip), a deck of cards, dealer button etc.

Just wondering if its like a ballgame where there are shops and vendors all over the place or if its just not that kind of event.

TIA!
There is a WSOP shop with lots of junk for sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom