Would this work? (1 Viewer)

chutracheese

Straight
Reaction score
What do you think?
I recently picked up a small Cincinnati tourney set and would love to add some orange 1000s to it. (100, 100, 80, 20)
Cincinnati (2).jpeg

The 1000 are $10 or $13 so for 20 chips it would (for me) pretty expensive.
What about adding a barrel of these and relabeling?
$500 secondary (2).jpg

At only $5, it's more in my price range.
Do you think the colors would work together?

Also, do you think there is any chance that there will be 20 of these still for sale after 30 minutes?

Thanks for your help and thoughts!

Yes they would work for sure. Maybe they will be available after 30 min but probably not. You will likely be able to pick up a barrel after the sale but may cost more.

love the orange chip - they will go fast. - I'd consider the time involved in relabeling them but think they would work well with your set.

Those chips are way to nice to make it past the first half hour of the sale. On the secondary market they will be hard to find and/or will cost more then $5 each. You would be better off saving up and get the Horseshoes when you can afford them.

Those chips are way to nice to make it past the first half hour of the sale. On the secondary market they will be hard to find and/or will cost more then $5 each. You would be better off saving up and get the Horseshoes when you can afford them.
I'm sure you're right. Wishful thinking on my part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom