Cancelled World Series ticket for Cleveland Horseshoe chips (Secondary) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 6 and 7 in Cleveland available for sure. Potentially game 2.

Game 2: 307 Row 1
Game 6: 309 Row 7
Game 7: 309 Row 6

PM me serious offers only

Hopefully this is an EXTRA ticket, and does not mean that you are willing to miss the game for some chips!!

There aren't a ton of things in this world that are more important than chips, but puppies and THE WORLD SERIES are definitely two things that are!!

Wish list

60 x 25's
140-x 100's
60-80 x 500's
40 x 1000's
20 x 5000's

This deal cannot be completed without the 1000's and 5000's in it.

Hopefully this is an EXTRA ticket, and does not mean that you are willing to miss the game for some chips!!

There aren't a ton of things in this world that are more important than chips, but puppies and THE WORLD SERIES are definitely two things that are!!

I have tickets to every home game. I will be at game 1

FYI game 6 and 7 is going between $2,000 and $5000.

You probably paid 800-1000 for the set, and would be getting an amazing deal and once in a lifetime experience !!!! (y) :thumbsup:

Your team (I am assuming they are your team), could win it all on your home field this week. This is HUGE!!!

Go to the game!!!!! Chips will be there tomorrow. Cleveland playing for the title will not. You gotta go man!!

Well, I already bought the chips. Now I am thinking about selling the ticket so I can pay for the chips lol.

As a lifelong baseball fan, I find this very very sad.

Why??? I went to game 1 of the WS and several other playoff games. If I don't go to the game I will go downtown and have just as much fun. I am lifelong fan, played in college but it's a tough decision when you can make thousands on a ticket.

I guess. Well, GLWS. If I lived close enough to drive to the game, I would buy the tickets! Would love to go to the decisive game of a World Series.

Well, enjoy the ride. It's been a long wait, so it has got to be a blast.

Not for me
As a lifelong baseball fan, I find this very very sad.

Well some people would say that paying thousands of dillar for a baseball game is too much of a splurge

But again some people say the same about thousands spent on poker chips ;)

Well some people would say that paying thousands of dillar for a baseball game is too much of a splurge

But again some people say the same about thousands spent on poker chips ;)
At least when you spend thousands of dollars on poker chips you buy a physical asset. They'll be right where you left them the next day, month, year and you can use them over and over, within reason. If you play your cards right (haha) you can almost consider your purchase to be a loan because if you buy wisely you should be able to recoup your costs when you eventually sell them. Not guaranteed of course.

A sporting event is over in a couple hours and then that's that. Don't get me wrong, I've been to some pretty spectacular games in my life including the Indians' 12 run comeback in 2001. But they're just faded memories at this point that occasionally make for cool "oh yeah? Well I was at..." retorts.

At the end of the day it's all about how one chooses to spend their discretionary fun money. As long as the kids are clothed, fed, and the bills are paid blow your money however you want. It's when you can't make the mortgage payment because you spent $3,000 on a World Series ticket or set of poker chips that it's a problem.

wow, what a thread. I love chips, but world series game tix........ I would go to the game glwt

At the end of the day it's all about how one chooses to spend their discretionary fun money. As long as the kids are clothed, fed, and the bills are paid blow your money however you want. It's when you can't make the mortgage payment because you spent $3,000 on a World Series ticket or set of poker chips that it's a problem.

agree 100%, everyone spends their discretionary income as they see fit, as long as the base is covered (housing, food, education, medical...)

also even if I agree by buying physicall assets in theory you retain some resale value the argument is too often overstretched as many of us won t ever resale those and the value do not hold very well if market condition degrades compared to more comon assets. I am just pointing out that the argument is often overused not that it is not to some extent valid

At the end of the day it is a game. I have been to a few World Series Games, 4 Super Bowls and numerous other events. The hype is always about going but once your there you realize it is another game!

Congrats to the Cubs!

Yeah, great game. I don't watch a lot of baseball, but that was a real nail biter. I'd watch more games if they were exciting like that. The drama with the rain delay too. Damn!
Incidentally it is absolutely pouring with heavy lightening in Cleveland now. They had a very small window to pull the tarp off and get back to playing before they'd be settling in for a much longer rain delay, possibly even a suspension. I'm glad they did. Not sure my blood pressure would have held in the safe range much longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom