Wolfgang Poker Hits 1 Million Subs But Only 17K Views? (3 Viewers)

Youtube never suggests Wolfgang or Mariano to me. Yet I watch Boski, Ashley Sleeth, DePaulo, Rampage, etc
Interesting. I don’t know any of those names except for rampage. Lex, neeme, Brad, rampage, Mariano and two small channels I’ve started to watch bluffalosam and pokerbabbo. Bluffalo is kinda annoying because he comes off as a know it all but I like his series he’s doing trying to go from 100-100,000.

Interesting. I don’t know any of those names except for rampage. Lex, neeme, Brad, rampage, Mariano and two small channels I’ve started to watch bluffalosam and pokerbabbo. Bluffalo is kinda annoying because he comes off as a know it all but I like his series he’s doing trying to go from 100-100,000.

Brantzen Poker and Ashley Sleeth both have great energy in their content, Brantzen recently hit 100k subs

Jeff Boski and Ryan DePaulo are two ACR pris who vlog live sessions also

I dtay away from online these days, prefer the live streets
Yea wish I had the time. Playing 50NL after only depositing some bitcoin that I had. Once I eclipse the 1k mark, I’ll jump to 100NL and sit there for a while. If I can get back to playing that as a regular thing and sit at about 20-30BI I’ll start skimming the top to supplement live bullets. More challenging than just dumping $500 in $50 increments into it like I did back in 2006

Soooooo, I flicked through YT shorts this evening for about 15min and...... 3 wolfgang shorts made it into the mix. Was the only 3 poker shorts that made it into the stream of shorts I flicked through. I currently subscribe to exactly 0 poker channels however I have subacribed to channels in the past.

Speaking of which:
3 hours
2.1 Million likes?
View attachment 1233179

I'm seeing this

Screenshot_20231201_153233_YouTube.jpg

Somethings weird, his last 4 or 5 vlogs say 2.1million likes. Am I misunderstanding the liking system or is it just clearly purchased?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom