Winter is Coming ...... (1 Viewer)

Although I have no knowledge of Game of Thrones, this one is really cool! (y) :thumbsup:. I might someday have my own style as avid shoot'em up player, the Darius bosses in original Darius. From King Fossil to Great Thing.

Whoa, those look awesome! You knocked it out of the park with the great photos. J5 and Gear is a hard combination to beat. Congrats!

Are matte unlaminated new? I thought only gloss was available in unlaminated.

Nope, pretty much always had matte unlaminated, and pretty much all of the unlaminated labels you might have seen on here have been matte.

Nope, pretty much always had matte unlaminated, and pretty much all of the unlaminated labels you might have seen on here have been matte.

Strange, I always thought it was glossy, but either way, good to know it is the same as the unlaminated samples I have seen.

Looks great on these chips!

+1 for @Gear matte-finish unlaminated labels for chips that are not brand new. My 20th Century quarters are a great example (relabeled pink Casa $5s)

Great job my friend! What a dynamic duo Chris and Johnny are!!

Pure sex. What did these start as, would love to get my hands on the yellow or blue for a frac relabel...

Dont know how I missed these, but hell they are awesome! Better than the originals. Well done

Holy shit! Thanks to @BarrieJ3 for pointing me this direction! These chips are Dracarys-level fire!

Damn! You crushed it, @k9dr. Amazing set.

Dracarys.gif

OK, sorry for the back-to-back posts in this thread. Hell, I'm suddenly in a mood to binge-watch GoT yet again (except Season 8, which never happened in my opinion)!

But soaking in K9dr's glorious GoT-themed chip set has me like

giphy (2).gif

Just when you think the boat chips saga died down lol

I made this suggestion years ago to Stocky. Multiple custom tables with each one corresponding to a location from the “game” map.
Winterfel, King’s Landing, The Wall, etc.

How awesome would a seating assignment of Vaes Dothrak seat four be?

build one table with a raised rail that looks like the north wall lol

I just stumbled across this, and Well Done!

That is what you do, you relabel and do it well.

And Geaux Tigers! (I saw a LSU Banner in your table photo that brought me to this thread)

Mud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom