Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (11 Viewers)

Man would I would love to join this game. All the guys I play with don’t appreciate chips like I do. These lakeshore are amazing. I live in Whittier and would like to join, let me know if that’s possible.
Hey teddy! We’re all full for this game; but I’ll let you know when we have the next one.

Oh my. I might have a new favorite. Those white hot stamps are making me feel some type of way.

I mean — c’mon! Tony is a true craftsman.

My new table from @T_Chan is ready, and it is a sleek piece of art. When Tony and I designed this, we wanted it to be imperceptible as a poker table — and that it fit the mid-century modern aesthetic of my space perfectly.

This is the table, with its dining cover on:

7A00B07D-E3F8-4E7A-9A38-C6B9D265D8A5.jpeg

This the hidden poker table underneath. So beautiful! Thank you, Tony!

88B5CF3A-B840-46D4-82F5-8D9113428A9A.jpeg

My new table from @T_Chan is ready, and it is a sleek piece of art. When Tony and I designed this, we wanted it to be imperceptible as a poker table — and that it fit the mid-century modern aesthetic of my space perfectly.

View attachment 585848

View attachment 585849
Speechless ... that is a piece of art.

View attachment 585848

View attachment 585849
Fuck. I need this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom