SOLD Windwalker's Golden Ticket Anniversary Purge - Deal #8 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This is the eighth in a series of 10 deals at well-below market prices. I will have other sales coming up that are more up to market price, but these sales should have something for everyone, at “good old days” prices.

These sales allow the use of a Golden Ticket. Here’s how that works, please read carefully.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SALE IS A DIBS SALE, AND NOT A "DRAWING" SALE.

On any sale designated “Golden Ticket Anniversary purge”, anyone of the 12 people who have the tickets will have the ability to use the first 24 hours as exclusive shopping just for them. They must post “Golden Ticket Dibs on Lot X” in order to exercise purchase. Here are the caveats:

- they can only use their dibs once, on one sale. If there are multiple lots in the sale, they can dibs up to 2 lots at the same time. Once the ticket is used, they can’t use it again.

- if more than one Golden Ticket holder dibs a particular lot or sale, I will do a drawing. The ones that don’t win the drawing will retain their ticket for use in another sale or another lot.

Non-Golden Ticket Winners can "dibs" on a lot (or multiple lots) and they will be considered in the order posted. You can post dibs DURING the Golden Ticket 24-hours, but they will only be considered after the 24 hours are complete, and provided no Golden Tickets have been used.

Golden Ticket winners can also be part of "regular dibs" by just doing a normal dibs in their post.

For clarity, Please ONLY USE the format "Dibs on Lot #X".

This sale is for 2 lots:

Lot #1: $1200

1200ct leaded THC solid hotstamped set. Chips monogrammed with "K" on one side.

120 x $1 (white)
800 x $5 (red)
160 x $25 (green)
120 x $100 (black)

Lot #2: $1000

800ct BCC Grand Cardroom Tourney Set

200 x T25
300 X T100
100 X T500
160 X T1000
20 X T5000
20 X T25000

- Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_3706 2.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_3709 2.JPG

But now with this cash set with my surname monogram, I probably have to sell my HSI set......

Unless golden ticket holder snipes.....

I’m gonna go search around for enough spare poker chips and shit to equal $1000

Love the GCR set. What color are the T1ks?

GLWS!

You're welcome to enjoy them. I already owned a set from the original buy, and let them go, so my offer (like some other posters here) was mostly nostalgia. They are awfully nice chips!
That's so generous of you Larry! Thank you! We adore BCCs and have not yet had a chance to own these

Golden Ticket Dibs on Lot 2

Sorry Brie. Tried to stay strong. I just want to play them a couple of times. You know me - they go to you guys after at same price. Please don’t kill me lol

Sorry Brie. Tried to stay strong. I just want to play them a couple of times. You know me - they go to you guys after at same price. Please don’t kill me lol
Lol not upset at all. I kept quiet as to not influence your decision.
All I would have said is, you never know what may come out of the vault and the golden ticket may come in handy some time. If we had bought it you know where it would be and if we ever sold, where it would go.
I figured when your set went up for sale if it sold before the 24hrs was up here you would make the purchase. All is good :tup:

I mean what are the chances of that... you guys live 3,000 miles apart... ohh... wait a minute... we are staying in the same house one week from tonight huh...

Lol not upset at all. I kept quiet as to not influence your decision.
All I would have said is, you never know what may come out of the vault and the golden ticket may come in handy some time. If we had bought it you know where it would be and if we ever sold, where it would go.
I figured when your set went up for sale if it sold before the 24hrs was up here you would make the purchase. All is good :tup:
We can play hot potato with it then :)

And nah you know the other set was always going up for sale as soon as it could. I waited so long to try to convince myself I didn’t need to felt them... but I am weak...

I was away for the weekend at ACL, and will be auditing all my sales from last week and shipping items this week. Sorry for the slight delay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom