SOLD Windwalker Sale #30: Premium THC and TRKs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so stupid that someone would pay ~$500/rack for a rack that's $25 in chip value :meh:. That being said... I was very tempted to buy them.

#welcometochipping
I struggle with this thought process on the daily but then I get excited and go drop my cash on sample sets because I justify it to myself as its a small price to pay for little works of art.

#welcometochipping

I wouldn't price them like that if they were from the sale. These are vintage :)
I'm not pointing any fingers, noticed they were similar but different so was just wondering if it was part a pre-sale/VIP/whatever thing. With our currency here in Norway I rarely need anything below 5 anyways, so it was just curiosity. :)

wow, crazy sale. i would say GL but dont think any is needed lol

I am now realizing the degen life is in chipping and not in actual poker :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: almost pulled the trigger on the yellow fracs until i realized i have no real use for them lol

Finding this many Aztar $1s all at once....awesome. Someone should grab these!
I've always said that they are the ultimate $1 for mixed THC sets - I can't think of another leaded shaped inlay white $1 available in quantity in that condition. They're beauties for sure but I've got as many as I'll ever need, without buying a second table.

now those hsi fracs are worth ~$500 a rack
Since no-one seems to have understood that @davislane was actually AGREEING with the price with his comment, I re-emphasized below as he might have said it:

now thoooose hsi fracs are worth ~$500 a rack

Since no-one seems to have understood that @davislane was actually AGREEING with the price with his comment, I re-emphasized below as he might have said it:

hence why they were one of the first items to get sold. Great pickup mystery buyer who didnt want to place dibs in the thread. ;)

Words are confusing. So your saying the 190 you have are for sale for 500?

Aight. I'll do it, but just to help you out. I'll add 5000 updoots since those have been valuable lately....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom