SOLD Windwalker Sale #3: Empress Star Secondary Tourney Set (with Split) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are tributes.
tribute.gif

Were the 1k and up done for a different WSOP set? I saw some pink and arc yellow in the Johnny Chan and Phil Ivey stacks.

Were the 1k and up done for a different WSOP set? I saw some pink and arc yellow in the Johnny Chan and Phil Ivey stacks.

The top two rows in that pic are from two different sets. The top row I believe is a remake after WSOP contacted Paulson about the ES chips.

The top two rows in that pic are from two different sets. The top row I believe is a remake after WSOP contacted Paulson about the ES chips.
Correct. The second row of chips was responsible for the creation of the third (and fourth) row of chips.... and then the third row of chips was responsible for the creation of the first row of chips.

Base chip colors on the second and third row sets are the same, but with different spot colors, different chip mold, and different inlay designs.

Correct. The second row of chips was responsible for the creation of the third (and fourth) row of chips.... and then the third row of chips was responsible for the creation of the first row of chips.

Base chip colors on the second and third row sets are the same, but with different spot colors, different chip mold, and different inlay designs.

The 3rd row is much nicer than these 2nd row... because THC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom