For Sale Windwalker Sale #27: Ones, Ones and Ones (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windwalker did the cherry hill lot #11 drop for 20 to 17 or am I crazy?

I am going to go ahead and drop my dibs, to many projects already anyway.

Last edited:
Dibs lot 02 for @azool
Thanks for thinking about me but it's the LV chips i'm looking for (lot #9) and timing's bad as I can't spend a cent in chips for now ... But Thanks anyway and please WW don't take any dibs for me into account.

GLWS

Only lots 7, 10 and 12 remaining. OP has been updated with everyone's dibs. Please PM me your address info, and I will send you payment information, if you haven't already paid.

EDIT - only lots 7 and 12 remain.

Only lots 7, 10 and 12 remaining. OP has been updated with everyone's dibs. Please PM me your address info, and I will send you payment information, if you haven't already paid.

I paid you for lot 10 already :tup:.

I checked, doublechecked and triplechecked whether lot 6 was available before putting my dibs on it. And it was - the post which now seemingly has it first was edited later. That is not cool.

[Edit: seems like I only searched for the strict version with the word "dibs" in it, so I missed it. My bad.]

Last edited:
I checked, doublechecked and triplechecked whether lot 6 was available before putting my dibs on it. And it was - the post which now seemingly has it first was edited later. That is not cool.

Then you triple checked poorly, I posted for lot 6 immediately. Edited the post to reflect that lot 10 no longer had predibs. I'm not trying to pull a fast one on anyone here *shrug*.

I’m confused — I just went by the hierarchy of dibs on the posts. Are you saying the “dibs lot 6” was added by @msuroo after the fact? I’ll verify, standby.

Edit: @msuroo verified that he had dibs’ed lot 6 in his original post. I take that as is, no reason to not trust him. It’s possible you missed it, perhaps?

I’m confused — I just went by the hierarchy of dibs on the posts. Are you saying the “dibs lot 6” was added by @msuroo after the fact? I’ll verify, standby by.

That said, it's Krish's sale, if he'd rather sell them to you I'm not salty.

To be fair, my original post I believe said "Lot 6" rather than "Dibs lot 6" - if that didn't follow the instructions closely enough then @LeGold can take priority.

To be fair, my original post I believe said "Lot 6" rather than "Dibs lot 6" - if that didn't follow the instructions closely enough then @LeGold can take priority.
“Lot 6” would be fine. I’ve PM’ed both of you to take this out of public chat.

For everyone who has ordered / paid -- all chips go out this week. I was waiting to do them en masse.

Also -- @colter ripton released his dibs, so the 4 Queens are now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom