SOLD Windwalker Sale #2: CDI 05 Lot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to help @Ben8257 get his higher denoms, so have changed the pricing on the $1s to a ridiculously low $150/rack. Help him out!

I have a rack of $25 w/ @Ben8257. I’d like to add a rack of $1 to that too if that is ok. at this rate with anymore price drops, I maybe able to afford the 3 rack minimum on my own.

No, that defeats the purpose of helping Ben. Since dibs are already called on the split, reducing the overall price could allow someone to pre-empt those dibs and buy everything. Since dibs are called, they can't buy all the denoms individually. Either way, its a great price for the full set.

Really going out of your way to help fellow chipper @Ben8257...kudos for that !

Really going out of your way to help fellow chipper @Ben8257...kudos for that !
Indeed, a solid gesture. $150/rack for those $1s is also a killer deal - if I had any use at all for them, I'd be all over them. In any case, I don't suspect if will be an issue to off-load these. Good luck with the sale.

I can add a rack of $1‘s to my order as well! also, if it helps with shipping logistics and saves on cost, I’m happy to have my 3 racks sent to @Ben8257 if he’s willing to reship (Ben this might be more trouble than it’s worth, in which case please disregard this comment, I just know you have some other chips for me as well :)

Awesome #2!!!! Can’t wait cuz Nothing like a three some!!!! Yummy!!!!

1599056091849.gif

I have absolutely no issues if this sale works out with logistics. Krish can send them to us and we will handle distribution to cut down the aggravation. If you are serious and want to buy single racks let me know and I can update my dibs

Updated dibs: 2 x $5 racks, 1 x $1 rack, 1 x $100 rack (I originally bought the $100s because I needed to get to three racks - if someone really needs em, I can also take the spare barrels of $100s instead, or release all of them - whatever works for people’s needs)

Thanks again @Windwalker @Ben8257 @FordPickup92

Updated dibs: 2 x $5 racks, 1 x $1 rack, 1 x $100 rack (I originally bought the $100s because I needed to get to three racks - if someone really needs em, I can also take the spare barrels of $100s instead, or release all of them - whatever works for people’s needs)

Thanks again @Windwalker @Ben8257 @FordPickup92
I do need (2) barrels of hundos to finish a rack if anyone has (40) available

Not sure if this helps, but I am interested in

3 barrels ($25)
2-3 barrels ($100)

Also perhaps a few barrels of some .50 and 1's if it helps facilitate any transactions. Would love to see this get done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom