SOLD Windwalker’s Golden Ticket Anniversary Purge - Deal #1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically I'm not going to buy anything, given that I sold it all lol. And if I did, I'm sure I'd have an eye on selling it anyway.

So I'll use my golden ticket and If I get them @AWenger can have them
This is really awesome and a reminder of the people who make this place so great!

Realistically I'm not going to buy anything, given that I sold it all lol. And if I did, I'm sure I'd have an eye on selling it anyway.

You’re currently the only person to exercise your Golden Ticket. Unless another Golden Ticket winner exercises their option in the next 3 hours, looks like it’s going to @AWenger. Very nice of you, Mike.

You know, for people who walk around upside down all the time, you Aussie's sure are nice. Really cool thing to do. May a flock of good chipping karma wing its way to you.

Just now checking this thread after work. What a very generous gesture! I won't mind if you have second thoughts about giving away your golden ticket, but if your mind is made up -- thank you!

Just now checking this thread after work. What a very generous gesture! I won't mind if you have second thoughts about giving away your golden ticket, but if your mind is made up -- thank you!
No problem at all. Your chances looked slim in the draw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom