Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (19 Viewers)

Unfortunately, not a lot of chipping updates to report. I’ve been overseas and away from home a lot, and chipping hasn’t been a priority at all.

Only thing of any consequence recently is that I was able to add a little to the top end of the ACF Paulson set.

MNNxFSj.jpg

94zYhRX.jpg

MljSckH.jpg
I love these ACF chips :love:.

Hi everyone! Haven’t been on in a while, but wanted to check in. I’ve been dealing with a few health issues that are being sorted out, and simultaneously working on a bioscience-based wellness startup, set to soft launch in a couple of weeks.

All hobbies have taken a backseat for now, but I hope to dive back in sometime later this year.

There are too many notifications to read, but nice to see chipping is thriving and well.
Krish, stay healthy, old man, we gonna battle and drink.

R

I am dealing with a couple of serious health challenges that have taken me in and out of various facilities over the last few months, but I hope to be on the right side of all that soon. Fingers crossed.
Take care and best wishes for a quick recovery!

Unfortunately, not a lot of chipping updates to report. I’ve been overseas and away from home a lot, and chipping hasn’t been a priority at all.

Only thing of any consequence recently is that I was able to add a little to the top end of the ACF Paulson set.

MNNxFSj.jpg

94zYhRX.jpg

MljSckH.jpg
Ok now I understand why my sample set is still missing the 25k.
Phenomenal :wow:

50 years into future:

Krish: Treasure the contents of these shelves. They are worth several million dollars

Beneficiary: Gold? Diamonds?

Krish: Poker chips

Beneficiary: That's some degen shit

Krish: Rose [cough cough] Bud [cough cough]

Beneficiary: Rose Bud?

Krish: Mexican [cough] Rose. Bud [cough] Jones

[fade to black with Paulson shipping boxes on a wagon]

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom