Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (22 Viewers)

Hi everyone! Haven’t been on in a while, but wanted to check in. I’ve been dealing with a few health issues that are being sorted out, and simultaneously working on a bioscience-based wellness startup, set to soft launch in a couple of weeks.

All hobbies have taken a backseat for now, but I hope to dive back in sometime later this year.

There are too many notifications to read, but nice to see chipping is thriving and well.
64C0B119-472A-4AB1-9E34-1B048198629B.jpeg

Hi everyone! Haven’t been on in a while, but wanted to check in. I’ve been dealing with a few health issues that are being sorted out, and simultaneously working on a bioscience-based wellness startup, set to soft launch in a couple of weeks.

All hobbies have taken a backseat for now, but I hope to dive back in sometime later this year.

There are too many notifications to read, but nice to see chipping is thriving and well.
888EBA62-C782-4BF1-BA72-E51702A0526F.jpeg

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Krish.

The return of the King

Booyah! Welcome back and I hope this is a sign of better health logging in! Let’s see some chip pr0n!

Last edited:
Welcome back. Best of luck to you with your hopefully resolved health issues. Funny how things like that can put the importance of little clay discs in perspective.

Looking forward to seeing my favorite pron thread active again.

Booyah! Let’s see some chip pr0n!

Unfortunately, not a lot of chipping updates to report. I’ve been overseas and away from home a lot, and chipping hasn’t been a priority at all.

Only thing of any consequence recently is that I was able to add a little to the top end of the ACF Paulson set.

MNNxFSj.jpg

94zYhRX.jpg

MljSckH.jpg

Ok. Some consolidated answers to the pages of PMs I missed.

1. I am not trading, selling or buying at the current time. Just came on to check in and say hello. I do not plan to return regularly until some of my work / health issues are under better control.

2. I plan to be at DiD later this year, where I hope to take @MatB out of circulation.

3. I am dealing with a couple of serious health challenges that have taken me in and out of various facilities over the last few months, but I hope to be on the right side of all that soon. Fingers crossed.

4. Yes, I’ve seen the Tigers, and no, I don’t secretly own all of them. I literally own none, except for a couple of racks gifted to me by John. @kk405 and @JeepologyOffroad broken the custom Paulson mold with them, though. Each chip is perfection. (Except for the secondary $5k 8v — dunno what John was thinking with that one.) :p

5. I don’t plan to be on stream for a bit, but still play my usual home game whenever I can, and am not out of town. The Jacks are getting well-loved, as you can see.

933F2094-F4AA-4E4C-958D-664BB1B97EA0.jpeg

6. No, I did not secretly outbid you on eBay, in that [insert name of chip] auction.

Last edited:

1. I am not trading, selling or buying at the current time. Just came on to check in and say hello. I do not plan to return regularly until some of my work / health issues are under better control.

2. I plan to be at DiD later this year, where I hope to take @MatB out of circulation.

3. I am dealing with a couple of serious health challenges that has taken me in and out of various facilities over the last few months, but I hope to be on the right side of all that soon. Fingers crossed.

4. Yes, I’ve seen the Tigers, and no, I don’t secretly own all of them. I literally own none, except for a couple of racks gifted to me by John. @kk405 and @JeepologyOffroad broken the custom Paulson mold with them, though. Each chip is perfection. (Except for the secondary $5k 8v — dunno what John was thinking with that one.) :p

5. I don’t plan to be on stream for a bit, but still play my usual home game whenever I can, and am not out of town. The Jacks are getting well-loved, as you can see.

View attachment 1109593

6. No, I did not secretly outbid you on eBay, in that [insert name of chip] auction.
Welcome back. :)

Just curious, how many PCF alerts did you have when you logged in again? I will guess 2,600. But that may be way low

3. I am dealing with a couple of serious health challenges that have taken me in and out of various facilities over the last few months, but I hope to be on the right side of all that soon. Fingers crossed.

View attachment 1109593

Take care of yourself Krish. Chips and this forum will always be around to welcome you back but handle what you need to handle. Prioritize health and well being

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom