Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (13 Viewers)

So, I’ve been following this on and off so my apologies if this has been discussed already, but are you getting your collection through other sources not on PCF as well? If so it’s great to see that these are eventually released into the wild here.

Even if not, great haul.

So, I’ve been following this on and off so my apologies if this has been discussed already, but are you getting your collection through other sources not on PCF as well? If so it’s great to see that these are eventually released into the wild here.

Even if not, great haul.
I get them from all over. I’d say 50/50 for off-forum versus on-forum.

Even if not, great haul.

The vast majority of the best sets all come from off-forum. All my best finds were. Lakeshores, Nevada Lodge, Binions WSOP, Outpost, all of those were from outside the forum. They are also now almost all on @Windwalker's grail table :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Except for the Binion's WSOP, thank Zeus! Most of the best chips are treasure hunts. That's half the fun.

Did some organizing today. Literally cannot wait to install my storage solution / contraption into this room. Artistic floor shoot for the win tho? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

3B1EB2F7-0602-4EA4-A026-19935D9924C0.jpeg

Interested to see what type of storage unit that you have planned. There just might be a birdcage sale bonanza coming up!

Is this your first set with milled chips? Very curious to hear your judgment on the aesthetics of milled-and-relabeled chips.

New acquisition.

Going to use my freshly milled OCC $5s as the $1s in this set. (Don’t fret, the hotstamps were completely worn off!) Just need some labels from @Gear.

View attachment 595548View attachment 595549View attachment 595550View attachment 595551View attachment 595552
You take much better pics than I ever did. Congrats and I miss them already! Post pics when you get them in play, I was never brave enough to put them on the felt. Real old school Vegas sets are tough to come by.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom