Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (8 Viewers)

Fresh clean cali set inbound.

1oJKrxsd_o.jpg

gMeknl3m_o.jpg

Svg0Nwr0_o.jpg

PX7Pdk8R_o.jpg

DIMtKrPa_o.jpg

UrCwC2pm_o.jpg

jP8wWWGa_o.jpg

9NueSrcy_o.jpg

G6YCK5S6_o.jpg

eLcWFBUV_o.jpg
Be still my heart.

Not me. I've been wanting an all-hub cash set for years, ever since I first acquired Aztar MO secondary $1s, but haven't been able to find a $20 or $25 that I like in a suitable quantity....
What spot pattern for the $20 or $25, and any preferred base colors?

Yep, was shipped from Wimbledon in the UK this week. Haven’t gotten much mail from the UK lately, so don’t know about timing — but hopefully, gets here soon. I would say mid next week?
Shit... You know you're in trouble as a UK chipper when @Windwalker is finding the UK-based hauls before you!

lol I love my area of the country to much. I don't think I can do that remotely lol
I love Louisville. I came there last year to find and learn from a guy who could supposedly deal from the middle of the deck. His skill was insane. Never seen anything like it.

EDIT: For those who don’t know, I practice a ton of card magic / sleight of hand as a hobby, I’m not a card mechanic :)

I love Louisville. I came there last year to find and learn from a guy who could supposedly deal from the middle of the deck. His skill was insane. Never seen anything like it.

EDIT: For those who don’t know, I practice a ton of card magic / sleight of hand as a hobby, I’m not a card mechanic :)
How often does he fly to LA now to deal for private games? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Good stuff. The book is a good read and your trip was basically the premise. When you said you went looking for an amazing mechanic with a center deal first thing that came to mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom