Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (10 Viewers)

Just won an awesome pot splasher:
791626D5-36E2-477F-B754-F67DB829BA57.jpeg

@TKO crazy good poker face:
7B56D49B-9CD5-4F65-8AAD-71B8184FE214.jpeg

Biggest pot of the night so far:’
4BEA3EFB-5D93-48FA-A5B1-E1741BACD13C.jpeg

Looks like a fun game, great pics too thanks for sharing.

Never heard it being called that however I’m sure that the guy with the 6s may need to find religion after that hand.

Would be good to see a group photo of everyone so we can put names to faces :tup:
Would this be a chop pot, with 6666 and 10's taking a board each? Or is that optional, and 10's scoop?

Last edited:
FFS that’s some pot. Everyone take a 5 minute break :LOL: :laugh:

Well done to whoever had the 10s. Gutted for the poor guy with the 6s.

What was the game? Double board 5 card Omaha?
Yep double board five card omaha (hi only). Chopped pot. 10 10 wins the bottom board with quads. 6 wins with quad sizes up top.

Such a fun game with great guys. In for $400, out for $692.
43552434-AB53-4B85-9179-C30B8642592E.jpeg

Put to several tough decisions throughout the night. Very challenging game. But a blast. Thanks to everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you @Windwalker, for sending out the Bat Signal and bringing us to Wayne Manor for the lesson in circus games!

You truly outdid yourself, as our gracious host. The thought and care that you put into every detail was awe-inspiring.

For those who are wondering... YESSS, the Giraffes are magnificent... and so is the superb craftsmanship of @T_Chan. I really enjoyed being able to fondle both.

We had full orbits of NLHE, PLO, BIG O, Lazy Scrotum, SOHE, HESHE, and God's Game... with Scarney intermissions and one hand of KRISH-SHE (or do you prefer "Krishy"?) to close out the festivities.

If I am worthless in the tournament, in <6 hours, please forgive me. But I had a heck of a good time tonight, and I hope to see this group together again sometime soon.

Sweet dreams to the PCF crew. You guys rock, and I officially need more meet-ups!

What a blast, can’t thank @Windwalker enough for inviting us into his home. Has alot of fun with the whole crew and it was awesome to meet @chrismurda ! And these giraffes r insane to play with, such an awesome set. Till next time! In for $300 out for $2377 View attachment 560630View attachment 560631View attachment 560632View attachment 560633View attachment 560634View attachment 560635View attachment 560636View attachment 560637View attachment 560638View attachment 560639View attachment 560640View attachment 560641
That’s a pretty decent result. Looks like you all had a great time.

Introducing... my Layaway Plan.

I’ve heard from a lot of eager chippers who are interested in owning nice sets (up to their taste), but how finances are typically an issue. I’ve had the fortune of finding and buying several amazing sets over the last few months, and I’ve been trying to figure out a way to help earnest chippers who may want to participate in one of my sales, but may not have the financial capacity at the time the chips go on sale.

And then @stavman made a joke on one of my sale threads about a Christmas Layaway Plan.

Which gave me an idea.

For any upcoming sales that feature a nice, but expensive set, I will include the ability for you to buy using a layaway plan. You can dibs on the sale, put some money down, and I’ll hold the set for you for up to 6 months, while you make incremental payments towards it. No interest, no gimmicks, just a way to spread out the cost over time, with a guarantee of those chips being held for you, and the burden of cost being spread over a period of time.

I’m hoping this will help some folks get to the nice sets their passion deserves, but their wallets can’t afford all at once.

It’s just an idea, will try it out on my next big set sale.

If they can’t pay or change their mind- refund, correct?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom