Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (10 Viewers)

My Jacks all finally arrived. So damn pretty. Adding some higher end denoms using relabels of SB $500 and the BTP T5k.

View attachment 515477View attachment 515478View attachment 515479View attachment 515480View attachment 515481View attachment 515482View attachment 515483
The best thing about this set being in your possession, and thus cash games? Knowing that the $1k and $5k chips are going to be hitting the felt as $1k and $5k chips!

Great thread and awesome picture quality, dude.

First delivery of TRKs came in, and they’re so damn filthy. But a nice ultrasonic bath should do them good. And a magic eraser? 400 more to go this week.

2653A96A-509F-43BC-86F4-A11DE7570006.jpeg

Yeah. Not great. Oh well. Best I could come up with in 24 hours, lol. They are pretty, tho! Let’s see how the rest are.

if I'm going to have rounded chips, I'd rather they be trks. what tilts me the most is sets with mixed condition chips

I thought I was pretty trigger happy in my new chipper stage but man I think you doubled my collection in a mere month and a half! Lots of great chips in it too, thanks for sharing.

Look at those bike tires!

That's how you know they're good chips. Someone liked them so much they used them for aaaaaaaages....

Condition aside, both of those color/spot schemes are very attractive. Are the rest of your TRKs also from the Nevada Lodge?

Look at those bike tires!

That's how you know they're good chips. Someone liked them so much they used them for aaaaaaaages....

Condition aside, both of those color/spot schemes are very attractive. Are the rest of your TRKs also from the Nevada Lodge?

yep! And a couple other places. Waiting for them to come in.

Wow that jack set is insane , how the eff u find so many jack 1k secondary’s

So many awesome sets!!! I can't wait to see your custom murdered set. Do you also burn Empress Star and Aurora star chips in the fireplace to heat your home on those cool nights?

Wow. If the BTP cash set doesn't jump to the top of your list...feel free to sell them to me!!! I love everything about that set!

Your chip sets are simply amazing. Chippers can spend a lifetime dreaming of owning ONE of those sets in your collection. Wow, so impressive.

(dibs, BTP cash :))

Mail day has gone to a whole new level! Those chips are really nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom