SOLD Windwalker’s “Grail Sale” Auction #1: Complete ACF THC Tourney Sample Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever played there with these!!
1642029644431.png

I think @Windwalker has enough cred that he doesn't need the hand signed sheet

we know he has these chips and we know he is a man of his work

if I could afford ANYTHING he has up for sale(and I want everything he has up for sale) I would no issues doing business with him

I don’t think $300 will get you much in VIP at Rhino, but I might be wrong.
No that amount doesn’t. I always plan to spend at least 1k. Always have a good time. Tip everyone I shake hands with on the way in. You will be taken care of. It’s the way to go.

I think @Windwalker has enough cred that he doesn't need the hand signed sheet

we know he has these chips and we know he is a man of his work

if I could afford ANYTHING he has up for sale(and I want everything he has up for sale) I would no issues doing business with him

I don’t think anyone is questioning @Windwalker cred, but a couple of members have had their accounts hacked if I’m not mistaken. The handwritten notes with the date prove that the chips are in hand, and not someone pretending to be Windwalker

I don’t think anyone is questioning @Windwalker cred, but a couple of members have had their accounts hacked if I’m not mistaken. The handwritten notes with the date prove that the chips are in hand, and not someone pretending to be Windwalker
You know what they say in the Netherlands..."It ships without problem!". All joking aside every time accounts have been hacked the hacker will reuse a picture from an old ad. I think this is the only sale of the complete set that has been done in public so it would be really hard to fake it.

No that amount doesn’t. I always plan to spend at least 1k. Always have a good time. Tip everyone I shake hands with on the way in. You will be taken care of. It’s the way to go.

But this is also the difference between dropping the cash for VIP at Rhino and having to deal with that on a daily basis.

You’ve gotta find better cows - don’t let the big city milk cartels bleed you dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom