Giveaway Willie's Clay Day 2020 chip - completed (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
So 2020 was a kick in the nuts. I was gonna host a Clay Day event where we went down the street and shot sporting clays at the local range followed by a poker game to reveal my new clay customs, but of course, due to the pandemic it never happened.

On a positive note, I did get my customs in play. I also started shooting sporting clays again which I really enjoy. Anyone that has either played with my new set and or went shooting with me this year should have received a chip, if not please contact me.

This will be the only Clay Day chip given out to a non-participating individual. I still want to keep it Clay Day related however. To do this you must guess my average sporting clay score throughout the year. I know where at least four to five of my scorecards are, I will use those plus any additional scorecards I find from this year only to tally up my average score. My range offers rounds of 50 or 100 clays. I have only shot rounds of 50 this year so please keep that in mind. So in other words, guesses need to be 0-50.

You are free to choose the same number as someone else, if multiple people choose the same number I'll find a way to randomly choose a winner, whether it's a flip, a random number generator, Miles, etc. I am not sure when I plan on ending the contest. Maybe I'll post a 24 hour warning or something.

People that already have a chip are ineligible.

Good luck and here's to a better 2021!

PXL_20201103_020714547~2.jpg
PXL_20201103_020735646.jpg

Very cool giveaway and awesome chip! Sorry, you didn't get to have your event, 2020 sucked and still sucks. Here's to a better 2021!

Unfortunately, I am not eligible to participate in this give away since I shot with Bryan this fall and played in the weekend game where his chips were on the felt (so I already have one of these Clay Day chips). But I can say his custom set is AWESOME!!! And I also recently found out that he has ordered a few more denom's, so the set has got even better since I saw it last. :tup::jawdrop:

Whoever wins this giveaway will not be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom