Trade Will mill and clean for lilac solids. Or some other alternative. Bring me your best ideas. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm nobody

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have 99 lilac solids that I am putting into my solids cash set.
However, 19 of them are sharper edged than the other 80. Thanks to @Finest.
What I am looking for are 80+ lilacs that match the fun nights. They are slightly darker than my existing lilacs but they are close enough.
I will mill and clean your chips in exchange lilac solids in very good to excellent condition.
I am thinking 400 to 80 ratio. You send me 480 chips, 400 to mill and clean and I send back. And I keep the 80
Fun night 500.jpg
Lilac compare 2.jpg
lilac compare3.jpg
solids.
If this is of interest please pm me and hopefully we can work something out. This is certainly not a priority but I really like the way the sharper edged lilacs look with the other chips I have alreay.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
How about I include I am looking for pink/hot pink/dayglow pink as well as the lilacs
Or,
Anything else that goes with peach, light grey, lilac, charcoal and light blue.
I am building a solids set with the above colours and the hot pink solids I have unfortunately have permanent marker as edge spots. I have tried a number of different methods to get the black off with varying success. So instead of spending countless hours scrubbing I am looking for alternatives for a $2.00 chip.
Any and all ideas will be considered. Here is the current lineup.
Peach - $.25
Light Grey - $.50
Lilac - $1.00
Mystery - $2.00
Charcoal - $5.00
Light Blue - $10.00
I know the lineup may not jive with a lot of members but I really like a lot of coloured chips on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom