Whose Screen Name Puts You on Tilt? (2 Viewers)

OMG

I cannot beeeelieve this.

While I am working hard all day long to buy moar chips and not checking PCF, this transpires.

First, I'm really disappointed in you all. Being mean to an old lady SHAME ON YOU

Second, thank you to my grandson @Lil Tuna for coming to my defense when I was indisposed...

And third: all press is good press.

Bye bye, see you in your nightmares :)

Grandmaster Key as well lol
1664550312513.png

I was going to nominate @Moxie Mike I heard that guy was a real doofus. But then I saw the pics of his corporate headquarters and now I want to be his friend...
I love this. A lot.
TYTY. I just moved in this month - still getting organized. I did manage to get one card game together so far... here are the Moxie Minions hard at work:

new moxie.jpg

In my old office I used to stash all the poker stuff in the closet when not in use. But in the new and improved Club Moxie, we're not even going to hide the fact that fun happens here!
new moxie 2.jpg

TYTY. I just moved in this month - still getting organized. I did manage to get one card game together so far... here are the Moxie Minions hard at work:

View attachment 996489
In my old office I used to stash all the poker stuff in the closet when not in use. But in the new and improved Club Moxie, we're not even going to hide the fact that fun happens here!
View attachment 996490
That looks really nice! I see you live near Lake Michigan. That is one of our favorite places to visit when we travel north from Texas. I'm originally from Iowa, so we occasionally run over to MI after a trip to visit family. Just last June my wife and I spent a couple nights near Saugatuck after attending a wedding in Iowa. I'll check in with you before our next trip to the area. Maybe you will have a game running and I can get an invite.

I've always wondered where your name came from. I spend a lot of time on an investing web site called Seeking Alpha.
I'm a finance major, so I saw an intersection with poker.

Why Seeking Alpha?

The term “Alpha” has multiple definitions, two of which can be used to describe poker players. In general terms, alpha denotes the number one position–the big dog or big Kahuna. This especially applies during tournament playing where players are seeking the top position or “seeking alpha.”

The field of finance uses alpha to describe above average financial returns (as opposed to beta which are average returns). During cash games, players are seeking above average returns; thus, they are “seeking alpha.”

Why a Social Club?

Playing poker with the Seeking Alpha Social Club is not gambling, and it’s much more than just a poker game. If that’s what you’re looking for, then you’re not likely to become a Seeking Alpha Social Club member.

We don’t have the most expensive game in town–as a matter of fact it’s probably one of the smallest games in town–but we do have the best game in town. The Seeking Alpha Social Club is first and foremost an opportunity for wonderful friends and great family to gather and share a passion we all love.

That looks really nice! I see you live near Lake Michigan. That is one of our favorite places to visit when we travel north from Texas. I'm originally from Iowa, so we occasionally run over to MI after a trip to visit family. Just last June my wife and I spent a couple nights near Saugatuck after attending a wedding in Iowa. I'll check in with you before our next trip to the area. Maybe you will have a game running and I can get an invite.
I'm in Ottawa county so yeah not too far from the lakeshore. If you know you're going to be around these parts drop me a line and I'll see what I can do to put a game together. We have a good group we play with - might even be able to swing a few PCFers from the east side of the state as well.

@Grandmasturkey , another shoutout with ❤️ to Grandmaster turn key .....no wait grandmaster key. ... cant be, there is a "u" in there...
(reading something else to double check my brain didn`t just go dumb on me. .. nope still working)
let`s try again.....must be a typo , I`ll stick with Grandmaster Key

@Grandmasturkey , another shoutout with ❤️ to Grandmaster turn key .....no wait grandmaster key. ... cant be, there is a "u" in there...
(reading something else to double check my brain didn`t just go dumb on me. .. nope still working)
let`s try again.....must be a typo , I`ll stick with Grandmaster Key
Wow @Lil Tuna do you believe this???

Ever since I joined…

I can’t stand the handle of the person who uses a bunch of symbols that I can’t even find so I can’t even tag the guy. Not like I would. Just an annoying handle from someone who needs to be so different it’s likely a social issue.

WTF is <*)))(((>> and a whole bunch of dumb symbols I ain’t gonna bother to figure out. The user has a picture of godzillas eye or something

GTFO

Ever since I joined…

I can’t stand the handle of the person who uses a bunch of symbols that I can’t even find so I can’t even tag the guy. Not like I would. Just an annoying handle from someone who needs to be so different it’s likely a social issue.

WTF is <*)))(((>> and a whole bunch of dumb symbols I ain’t gonna bother to figure out. The user has a picture of godzillas eye or something

GTFO

I thought it was a fish.

Ever since I joined…

GTFO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom