Who's Who of PCF (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that Rat Sox jersey doing on that otherwise awesome wall?

Yeah you should get rid of Teddy (the best hitter of all-time). I'll send you my addy.

My Family at Christmas.
Me, Catherine my wife, My two boys Shane (5) and Wade (3) and my two daughters In the center Kristen (18) and Hannah (3 weeks).

My Cat Pumpkin or Pookie in HIS chair

My Office

1-39.jpg IMG_20140418_165435.jpg IMG_20140529_130057_edit.jpg

Here are from my recent trip to Central America.
Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Guatamala.

Are you sure you're not a clone Richard Branson ordered from North Korean scientists when he was 34 in case he ever needed a replacement liver or pancreas? Are there pictures of you with your parents as an infant? I'd watch out for my organs just in case...those billionaire types can't be trusted.

5 years ago after basic training (I lost 40 pounds in 7 1/2 weeks).
P1030020.jpg

5 years later... I managed to gain all 40 pounds back that I lost during basic :(
xdYHL8g3lQmxZxyj5msdfaf==.jpg

Starting a diet and workout regimen this spring so hopefully I can drop 15-20 pounds again. Just gotta lay off the cheese!

Why yes. Yes I am.
And Richey, if you read this, you better hurry if you want my liver:)

Are you sure you're not a clone Richard Branson ordered from North Korean scientists when he was 34 in case he ever needed a replacement liver or pancreas? Are there pictures of you with your parents as an infant? I'd watch out for my organs just in case...those billionaire types can't be trusted.

Did he fall asleep? I mean, he's dealing and the action will be on him soon. Or maybe worse -- the SB is giving him that Weekend at Bernie's look.

^^ Analysis fail. Two folds and three limpers to the cut-off, who raised to T1000. Guy in yellow sweatshirt is actually the SB (shuffled-ahead the red deck), waiting on the inattentive dealer to fold his hand after he finishes his commentary on the television game. Big blind is also waiting on dealer's action, hence his puzzled "YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING BESIDES STALL?!" look.

Eyes are closed because:
[ ] I'm bored and tired of waiting
[ ] I can't see anyway (this was pre-surgery)
[ ] I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat
[ ] I'm old and efficiently catch rest whenever possible
[x] All of the above

awesome strike.................We lived in N.D. for a few years. I'd take my daughter fishing. We never caught any Pikes quite like that. We had a blast (she was only two at the time).

Thanks for sharing. Good looking family.

B

Me and some of the Black Cats during the LINKS_STRONG photoshoot (back when I still played pokerz):
bcp_group_c_zpsc568c058.jpg

The missus and Lauren (aka Laurie, Lollie, lol):
Screenshot_2015-03-12-19-33-39_zps5d4f55d1.png

Megan (aka Meg, Megatron, Mega, Megatory, Megativity, Meh, furthermore known as 'The JAMS'):
20150322_143554_zpsd302ceec.jpg

Lol and Meh at the coffee shop (Meh doing the sugar-high shuffle):
b12db86c-2541-4fb2-85f2-ee595f030d13_zpsawtapvsw.png

Album cover from Meg's troubled solo project following the band being sacked:
20150322_113701_zps25f9184e.jpg

Poll time!! I'm going with front and center with the Links chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom