Giveaway Who wants a giveaway.... WSOP ALL-IN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT ON EARTH???

Was it crushed??
The package looks like it was run over
Thats a national tragedy there

Did it look like the package had been opened??

I mean was the chip still in all the wrapping?
That just looks like it got sent through a crusher smasher flatter

I reuse alot of envelopes and use clean and brown tape

Like USPS has half my stuff sent all messed and screwed up now Im just irate

It was still completely wrapped up and took me about a a minute or two to get it out of the packaging. Definitely looks like the machine crushed the hell out of it. Probably went through a ton of them as it probably traveled the world in its 5 months routing.

It went through customs and has another color tape on it. Not sure if that was customs or @HaRDHouSeiNC View attachment 611610
I doubt it went through customs. They lost that crap under a friggen 1000 pound weight set WTF
That clear tape is me for the postage / customs form and I use the brown tape to reinforce the envelope
edge so it wont rip open or bust out.

I guess no point there if they put it through a shredder and crusher WTF thats just like now Im not happy
at all, USPS has all my outgoing eBay stuff lost and Im gonna probably loose over $250 in stuff because
they either wont scan it or lost it and bye, sorry, and eBay will reverse the payment :(

It was still completely wrapped up and took me about a a minute or two to get it out of the packaging. Definitely looks like the machine crushed the hell out of it. Probably went through a ton of them as it probably traveled the world in its 5 months routing.
yah Id say it never went through customs, they will never on purpose unless it it goes in by accident.

That was lost somewhere under a weight set and looks like the plane drove over it a few times and drug it from LAX :(

Man...... Just what the fuq :(

USPS Scanning and processing my packages.....

200 (s2).gif

Originally when I got custom Ceramic Chips from China I thought maybe a barrel got loose because the manufacturer didn't package one barrel well enough hence one barrel of loose chips. One chip was destroyed. However, the other barrels were in tact. Luckily they gave me 4 extra chips of each denom. Now I think it was US customs who opened the Barrel and broke the chip in half to see if was made of Drugs.

1610329255450.png

Usually if the package is opened you can tell and they put a notice inside.
But yah, I could see them doing that.
Originally when I got custom Ceramic Chips from China I thought maybe a barrel got loose because the manufacturer didn't package one barrel well enough hence one barrel of loose chips. One chip was destroyed. However, the other barrels were in tact. Luckily they gave me 4 extra chips of each denom. Now I think it was US customs who opened the Barrel and broke the chip in half to see if was made of Drugs.

View attachment 611867

Usually if the package is opened you can tell and they put a notice inside.
But yah, I could see them doing that.
Found my old dice chips :( I don't remember getting a note inside but the outside of the box had been ripped open and taped back up with Homeland Security tape. One of the chips had been broken but I don't have any proof that was customs as opposed to manufacturing defect, although I suspect it was customs.
PXL_20210112_000645403.jpg

PXL_20210112_000650700.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom