Found White THC (preferably leaded) 8v chip. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I’m looking for about 2 racks of a white THC, preferably leaded, 8v chip (open to any spot colors). Any suggestions?

Happy to buy, or you can look through my Pr0n thread to see if there’s anything you’d like, for a trade.

Didn't think there were hardly any white 8vs. GPI doesnt allow 8v on white chips anymore. Other than the house mold dunes I can't recall any others (off the top of my head anyway)

Good luck though and I'm interested to see what chips do exist

I’ve only seen the vineyards. Looked high and low, and though I know they no longer do it, was hoping there was at least one chip somewhere where it had been done.

So one chip on a house mold and one on IHC. Kind of a crime against chipping that more don't exist

Someone did some legwork

Linky

What could have been

1602407848758.png

White 8vs on THC don't exist. If you're looking to make Binion's T1s for your deep stacks games, I say go for the originals and get some off-white solids. Although, I think you said you already had a few racks of the original T1s before, so many I'm wrong here.

White 8vs on THC don't exist. If you're looking to make Binion's T1s for your deep stacks games, I say go for the originals and get some off-white solids. Although, I think you said you already had a few racks of the original T1s before, so many I'm wrong here.

Wanted an 8v on white to make a white hundo for a old closed Cali card room find I made. Only found the blue $1s, the yellow $5s, the black $20s and wanted a white 8v hundo to go with it. I guess white and the 8v process don’t mix. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom