Found White Red Green Black Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZPoker

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Instead of just bumping, I’m here posting a brand new passionate plea to all of you to help me save Starbursts from extinction!

I’m in it for the long haul! Starburst Dealer buttons are on the way from @PokerChipsDesign! It may take years...but a full 1000+ chip Starburst cash set will be ours (me, my wife, a 10 year old, and an 8 year old).

We live, breath, eat, and sleep Starbursts! Does that even make sense? Don’t over think it! Just help us help you feel good about yourself knowing you kept them from murderers.

Murder is bad!

Selling to me is good!!!

I’m here for you all...just want to help!!!!!!

image.jpg
Good luck in your search. I don’t think it will take you long. There are lots of starbursts to be had. I had zero a month I ago and now I have these...and I didn’t even do anything special. The fun part of starbursts is that people buy more than they need and then release them. Enjoy the search!

@Highli99 those 4 barrels of blacks make me drool...my top rack will be 4 barrels of black plus a barrel of purple (as a 500). You know where to find me if you ever get bored with them!!!

...and I didn’t even do anything special.
Only partially true. In the last month, racks have been selling in under 20 minutes. Under 10 minutes several times. And under 6 minutes in at least one. Wife+Kid1+Kid2 want them but not quite to the level of me doing nothing but refreshing classifieds 24-7!! But like I said...in due time I’m sure I’ll get lucky enough to fill out the set!!

@Highli99 those 4 barrels of blacks make me drool...my top rack will be 4 barrels of black plus a barrel of purple (as a 500). You know where to find me if you ever get bored with them!!!

i'm not married to them have anything to trade?

Instead of just bumping, I’m here posting a brand new passionate plea to all of you to help me save Starbursts from extinction!

I’m in it for the long haul! Starburst Dealer buttons are on the way from @PokerChipsDesign! It may take years...but a full 1000+ chip Starburst cash set will be ours (me, my wife, a 10 year old, and an 8 year old).

We live, breath, eat, and sleep Starbursts! Does that even make sense? Don’t over think it! Just help us help you feel good about yourself knowing you kept them from murderers.

Murder is bad!

Selling to me is good!!!

I’m here for you all...just want to help!!!!!!

Still looking for greens? I just had 100 delivered (with racks of other colors) and decided I don't want any of the green. They're overstamped, but are in great condition, still chalky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom