Which animal does Phil Helmuth think you are? (1 Viewer)

D12F31B8-CDC0-40AD-BD07-41168CFF5EA6.png

Forgot to mention that "Elephant" means fairly loose but rather passive pre-flop; fearless once you flop something (not seeing monsters under the bed, roughly).

a Lion​

You’re a lion -- a tight-aggressive type. You bluff and make light plays sometimes, but you’re usually playing solid ranges, mainly showing aggression when you are betting for value.

Based on my responses, I'm a lion.

Then for grins, I retook the quiz, answering with what I considered the worst play on each question, just to see how the results would differ.

He called me a mouse -- a conservative nit.

I mostly find it hilarious that Helmuth feels qualified to categorize people based on cash game play questions, since he pretty much sucks at it.

I'm a gopher.

I play almost no hands and then way too passively. I fold too easily, diving back into nest 15 feet underground. I don't get busted, but I don't have a chance when playing against eagles or lions.

Squeek! -=- DrStrange
I believe this is a conservative statement @DrStrange... for the record I think of you, @BGinGA, @ChaosRock, @krafticus, @inca911, @k9dr , @Poker Zombie, @Jeff and yes you too @Lil Tuna as the all knowing and wise OWL! AKA The King of the Night!!

You sit back and let the mice attack each other, observe everything that is going on in given situations... willing to pay small to medium sized early pots for information on particular players. May even show aggression in early hands, showing mediocre hands and not flipping the big ones... All a deceptive mask, when the time is right you swoop in for the Kill!!

This works well in a game where people have no idea what to expect... but after many years of playing together obviously you have to change that up!! Except for @k9dr who just seems to always have the best equation for every situation!

I have listed 9 players above for my Dream Team... we have spoke of this before but who honestly would not love to watch that final Table!! The Night Kings Table... I hope someday to see that table and no I am not asking for the final seat... i have a long ways to go for that one!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom