Where to get CPS Tournament chips? (1 Viewer)

Egonz

High Hand
Reaction score
I’ve seen the image of these CPS chips and the look is very vibrant and nice. I looked it up, but they were sold out at Apache Poker chips. If they aren’t being sold there, where do you get these chips now?
1D2513A6-9125-416E-AC99-4CE80D16A089.jpeg

These are China Clay chips from a group buy here on PCF a few years back and can usually be had here in the classifieds for around .50 cents each. If you put a want ad in the classifieds chances are you will shake some loose. They are on the tower and spear mold, again derived by a user here and used in that buy only. I just saw you have a want ad - this is the way….

These are China Clay chips from a group buy here on PCF a few years back and can usually be had here in the classifieds for around .50 cents each. If you put a want ad in the classifieds chances are you will shake some loose. They are on the tower and spear mold, again derived by a user here and used in that buy only. I just saw you have a want ad - this is the way….

Slight correction. It was a group buy from Joe at PGI (Palm Imports) on Chip Talk. It started in 2012 or 2013 I believe and took about 3 years to get to production. I got mine in Dec/Jan 2015 timeframe. I sold mine.

CPS Low.jpg
CPS1.jpg

I did another order for some racks after that and they sent me a duplicate order of chips instead of the racks. When I saw the weight, I knew something was off. Hmmmm, I did the right thing and returned the chips (karma). GPI thanked me for being honest and said they would give me a discount on a future order which was never placed.

Looked like their aren’t any websites currently selling them so I just decided to past an ad since that’s probably the only other way.

They get chalky and need oil except for the $25 for some reason. Green chip best chip..

They get chalky and need oil except for the $25 for some reason. Green chip the best.
Can you @ me in a thread or link me to a video on that. With the chips I have, I haven’t had the need to oil them so I’m not really sure how.

search "oiling chips"

TBH, the $100 and $500 look too similar in a pot and can be hard to distinguish. If I were you, I'd start at the $500 chip with blinds $500/$1000.

I’ve seen the image of these CPS chips and the look is very vibrant and nice. I looked it up, but they were sold out at Apache Poker chips. If they aren’t being sold there, where do you get these chips now?View attachment 1275883
As stated above, the CPS chips were a 300k chip group buy through PGI on chiptalk.net (cash and tourney chips, plus blanks and separate labels). Apache ordered 50k chips to resell on his web site.

The CPS chips are only available on the secondary market from previous purchasers today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom