When you leave your husband alone for the night..... (1 Viewer)

Tracy

Pair
Reaction score
When you go out to dinner with a friend and you leave your husband alone for the night....

He gets bored and cleans and oils a bunch of chips ❤️❤️❤️
@MD Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 559
Well, he figured he had the oil out anyway. D'OH!
Wife is gone for at least two hours. This calls for warm water, baby oil, and CHIPS.

I won't say whether or not pants were involved.

The only reason pants wouldn't be involved would be because they limit my ability to reach over the table to place the chips on the far side of the towel.

What's wrong with us?

Not really, if done properly. Removes the new chalky feeling, but so does a water wipe-down or just putting them into play.

Not really, if done properly. Removes the new chalky feeling, but so does a water wipe-down or just putting them into play.
He is correct. Putting them into play enough will remove that factory chalk feeling too. Unfortunately a lot of us have so many damn chips we never put 80% of them into play enough. :)

I was flip flopping about oiling my chips. After seeing those red $5 dunes lookin so fine...I guess I am oiling my dunes set now too. Jeez thanks. This thread cost me a lot of time :)

Finally washed all my chips (1,000) with warm water and soap on the weekend. I have a game scheduled for the following weekend so hoping to get em all oiled this week.

I do feel like people in here are not normal including me...

screen_shot_2013-11-06_at_9.41.21_pm.png

Also found a pic of the secret manufacturing process:
IMG_6895-1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom