What's the silliest never ending debate/argument on PCF? (1 Viewer)

Def not non sense but ok

Cowboys over KC in the Superbowl book it. could be a few others as well but it's looking like this

anchorman-60.gif

yeah I was wrong about that but w.e it happens bucks equals 56 phoenix suns equals 56 thats why they were in the finals and Giannis equals 73 and 73 is the 21st prime

exactly why brady ended up 7-3 in superbowls in 21 cause 73 is the 21st prime

all good keep watching them rigged scripted fake as the wwe sports enjoy glad I don't anymore

I do enjoy a good spot progression discussion, those are fun. Not sure it's a never ending debate though. Leaded shaped inlays are best, hot dogs were never a sandwich, and Coke is better than Pepsi.

@bergs has hacked his account.
Anyone who is really a Cowboys fan is waiting for all of these things to happen in rapid succession:

- The entire team gets COVID and they end up having to start Rush at QB with 10 guys from the Arlington, TX Walmart overnight shelf stocking team.

- Jerry Jones is finally unmasked and we learn that he’s actually Red Skull and is sacrificing Cowboys fans’ souls one at a time so he can keep the Soul Stone as a bauble.

- Dak Prescott is killed by an uncharted falling meteor.

- Aaron Rodgers is revealed to be a greasier version of Thor and beats the Cowboys 1397-3 in the playoffs, COVID toe and all.

- The Star training facility collapses on Parsons and Diggs, crippling the defense (hey, this actually happened before and it killed a trainer).

- Vander Esch drives drunk and kills a teammate (actually, this happened before too)

- Randy Gregory tries to basically snort most of Fort Worth and is suspended by the NFL for 32 light years.

- Anthony Brown, miraculously, survives all of this untouched. However, opposing NFL QBs continue to take a “fuck it, Brown is down there somewhere” approach and he commits 326 defensive pass interference penalties before he’s mercifully killed by a drunken Leighton Vander Esch dragracing the Scooby-Doo van.

yeah I was wrong about that but w.e it happens bucks equals 56 phoenix suns equals 56 thats why they were in the finals and Giannis equals 73 and 73 is the 21st prime

exactly why brady ended up 7-3 in superbowls in 21 cause 73 is the 21st prime

all good keep watching them rigged scripted fake as the wwe sports enjoy glad I don't anymore

Anyone who is really a Cowboys fan is waiting for all of these things to happen in rapid succession:

- The entire team gets COVID and they end up having to start Rush at QB with 10 guys from the Arlington, TX Walmart overnight shelf stocking team.

- Jerry Jones is finally unmasked and we learn that he’s actually Red Skull and is sacrificing Cowboys fans’ souls one at a time so he can keep the Soul Stone as a bauble.

- Dak Prescott is killed by an uncharted falling meteor.

- Aaron Rodgers is revealed to be a greasier version of Thor and beats the Cowboys 1397-3 in the playoffs, COVID toe and all.

- The Star training facility collapses on Parsons and Diggs, crippling the defense (hey, this actually happened before and it killed a trainer).

- Vander Esch drives drunk and kills a teammate (actually, this happened before too)

- Randy Gregory tries to basically snort most of Fort Worth and is suspended by the NFL for 32 light years.

- Anthony Brown, miraculously, survives all of this untouched. However, opposing NFL QBs continue to take a “f*ck it, Brown is down there somewhere” approach and he commits 326 defensive pass interference penalties before he’s mercifully killed by a drunken Leighton Vander Esch dragracing the Scooby-Doo van.

Same energy.

I put those in 3rd place.

1) fresh from the roller
2) dirty water dogs
3) grilled with the marks and split skin

always a potato roll, raw onions and spicy mustard, down the hatch.

I must surmise that you had an unfortunate childhood and your folks would give you a dollar to get dinner at the local piggly wiggly or other gas station convenience mart. To a child, 3 for a dollar hotdogs from the roller probably served you well but left you damaged for life.

I’ll keep you in my prayers.

-Am I Greek or Ancient Greek? (honest question asked by an American old lady to a friend of mine in the late 80s)
-Have people coming from the South of Greece (namely the Pelopponese) faced equal racial issues with people coming from the South of the US? (honest question asked by a MA lady to a friend of my dad's back in the '60s)
-Hotdogs are NOT sandwiches. They are buns. By the way, the singular in Greek for sandwich is sandwit.:p:p
-$20s are better, 'cause they 're more compliant to the metric system.
-4-index cards are best for left-handers, especially crippled ones (those who went to primary school in old times and had their left hand disabled for writing). Only wide (poker-size) cards can accommodate 4 indexes, especially Jumbo ones, for the Old and the Senile.
-Finally, NO STRADDLES.:)

May the New Year bring Peace.:):):):)

I must surmise that you had an unfortunate childhood and your folks would give you a dollar to get dinner at the local piggly wiggly or other gas station convenience mart. To a child, 3 for a dollar hotdogs from the roller probably served you well but left you damaged for life.

I’ll keep you in my prayers.
l41lRtLESU5h5Msvu.gif

Not really. I’ve been a fan for 41 years but I’m not dumb enough to pick them to win a Super Bowl.
41 is the 13th Prime number

LA = 41 & 13

Kobe Bryant = 41 he was 41yrs old Gianna his daughter was 13yrs old

Gianna Bryant = 126 they both died on 1/26

The pilot's name who died his initials started with AZ = A = 1 Z = 26 just like 1/26

Kobe Bryant = 113 he was the 1st rd 13th pick just like 113

his very first regular season nba game was Nov 3rd just like 113

Kobe Bean Bryant equals 81 he scored 81pts on his 666th nba game lol
sign of the devil 666 also Mark of the Beast = 81

but no no that's all just coincidence

Im telling you go to gematrinator.com go to tools than go to Calculator you can type in anyone's name and find the #s

in Gematria there are 4 main cyphers so a person's first name can have 4 #s a person's first and middle name can have 4 #s and a persons full name can have 4 numbers it's wild stuff you would just have to look into it its not the easiest thing to explain

in parts of the world they write the day in front of the month like today would be 29/12 instead of 12/29

Tupac Shakur = 139 just like he died 9/13 put the 13 in front of the 9 you get 139

Joe Montana = 54 who played in super bowl 54? oh yeah that's right the only 2 teams he ever played for 49ers & KC lol

Biggie = equals 39 oh yeah he died on 3/9

Dark Man X = 49 oh yeah DMX died on 4/9

SpaceJam = 23 oh yeah MJ & Bron both wore the number 23

SpaceJam a New Legacy = 322 oh yeah Skull and Bones is 322

Kobe Bryant = 157 oh yeah the all star game after he died the west won with 157 pts winning the game by 2 oh yeah Gianna wore the # 2

Kobe Bean Bryant = 135 oh yeah on Mamba Day 8/24/2020 the Lakers played a playoff game they scored 135pts NBA Basketball had never been played in August ever before this

Bryant = 80 oh yeah in that game on 8/24/2020 the Lakers just so happened to score 80pts in the first half aswell

Bryant wore the #s 8 & 24 which = 32 oh yeah it was exactly 32yrs that the Dodgers and Lakers both won a title in the same year
they both had done it in 1988 and just did in after kobe dies in 2020 a span of 32yrs
oh yeah Magic Johnson wore the # 32 as well and he has been a big part of both teams

Lebron James = 66 oh yeah he won his 1st Nba Title in the 66th season shortened to 66 games lol
there are 66 books in the King James Bible

King James = 89 when the Cavs beat the warriors in game 7 in 2016 look at how many point the Dubs had oh yeah 89 points

the Real King James from the 1500's his bday they say is on 6/19 oh yeah The Cavs won the 2016 title on that same day 6/19

the Real King James they say became a King at 13 months of Age
Lebron won that title with the Cavs in his 13th Season

Lebron won that title in 2016 in date numerology 0's can mean nothing so whats 2016 drop the 0 u get 216
whats 6x6x6 oh yeah that's right it's 2016

Air Jordan = 45 / 90 / 63 oh yeah Jordan wore the number 45 his first title was in the 90-91 season and he still has the highest scoring playoff game ever with 63pts

Michael Jordan's bday is 2/17/63 = what is 2 + 17 + 63 oh yeah it equals 82 MJ won the NCAA Championship in 82

Stephen Curry = 64 he was drafted in the 64th Nba Season

Wardell & Stephen wardell is steph curry's real name btw they both = 30 he wears # 30

Thomas Edward Brady = 73 oh yeah he just became 7-3 in superbowls in 2021 also the # 73 is the 21st prime number

Patrick Mahomes = 62 oh yeah before last years superbowl loss he was 6-1 in the playoffs with that loss he became 6-2 like his name is 62

Conor Mcgregor KOed Jose Aldo in 13 secs oh yeah Jose = 13

Baseball = 162 oh yeah there's 162 games in a baseball season

Major League = 108 oh yeah how many stitches are in a baseball 108 double stitches which 108x2 also = 216 whats 6x6x6 oh yeah that's right 216

I could go on forever learn this knowledge and you will see how they script most everything esp Sports every single game in college and pro's 100% scripted

wake up people if you think all of that is just "Coincidence" well than you might just be a "Coincidence Theorist"

and just some things about the Cowboys

Cowboys = 102 it is the nfl's 102nd season

Dallas = 41 & 13 just like LA = 41 & 13 the superbowl is being played in LA this year

its hard to figure out before hand but im rollin with the Boys this year

could be brady again for the simple fact they started doing 17 games this season and 17 years ago Tom Brady went Back to Back

we shall see but "Gematria" is like the UFC says "As Real As It Gets"

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom